Chapter twenty- six

Felix woke up and remembered that he slept over at Oswald's house.

He also remembered that frisky was suppose to stay over at his house.

Frisky lives far away where Felix lives so he stays at his house for a couple of days. Felix doesn't mind because he get to hangout with him.

Usually when frisky comes, he arrives around midnight but yesterday he came very early. Felix didn't give it much of a thought but he realized that frisky must've drove at night just to come visit him.

Felix felt guilty and he knew if he asked Oswald that he wanted to hangout with frisky for a couple of days instead of him that he wouldn't mind.

Felix got up and changed into Oswald's clothes and wrote down a note and leaving it on to Oswald's drawer.

Felix then kissed his forehead and left.

..................................................................................

Felix walked back home and saw that foxy's car was there.

Felix was surprised but he took this as an advantage to restart with foxy.

Felix unlocked the door and saw frisky and foxy getting along.

Felix smiled and walked up to them and said
"Didn't expect that you two would get along"

Foxy got up from the couch and went up to him. Foxy also wanted to restart with Felix. So he said
"Listen i just want to tell you that... I'm sorry and I don't deserve your forgiveness, hopefully this time it will be different"

Frisky was confused but Felix smiled and then hugged him. Foxy hugged him back.

Frisky: "uh, so are we going to hangout now?"

Felix: "yeah, want to go at a restaurant or at a bar or maybe a park"

Foxy: "I have better idea, let's watch a horror movie and whoever gets scared, needs to take a shot of whiskey"

Frisky: "sure but only if Felix is okay with it"

Foxy and frisky looked at Felix for his answer. Felix felt like he had to say yeah I'm okay with it but in reality he wasn't really sure.

Felix: "yeah! Let's do this"

Both of them smiled and foxy turned on the TV, and put on a horror movie.

..................................................................................

Foxy got jump scared many times.
While frisky Barely but he still had to take a shot.
Felix didn't got jumpscared, he only hyped up the killer.

In the end, foxy was kinda drunk but still sober enough to know what he's doing.

Frisky was just tipsy. While Felix was sober.

Felix chuckled when frisky tried on getting up but foxy immediately went on his back so that made frisky trip.

Felix never really hangout with frisky and foxy. But he really enjoyed it.

..................................................................................

Felix was in the kitchen, grabbing some snacks for him, frisky and foxy.

But once he got back to the living room, he saw foxy cuddling with frisky.

Felix: "uh, did I ruin a moment between y'all or?"

Frisky: "oh... No! You didn't and foxy just wanted to rest on something but he was picky and... And... Just ended up resting on me. Nothing else!"

Felix: "well foxy does get little bit touchy when he's drunk plus flirty like me. So I believe you, foxy is just being friendly with you"

Frisky: "hope you're right"

Felix giggled while sitting down with the snacks he brought with him.

..................................................................................

All three of them, watched movies till it was dark.

Frisky wanted to sleep at the guest room but foxy wanted to sleepover so Felix thought foxy could sleep at the couch.

Frisky: "oh foxy is drunk so he should get the guest room"

Felix: "you're right, but you should feel comfortable too! The couch isn't comfortable. Trust me, I tried on sleeping on it.. I felt like I was sleeping on a brick."

Frisky: "well we could sleep together... I don't mind!"

Felix: "let's hope that he doesn't mind"

Frisky agreed with him.

..................................................................................

Frisky picked up foxy and waved bye to Felix because he knew that Felix wouldn't be getting out of his room.

Frisky climbed on top of the bed while still holding foxy.

Foxy was sleeping and frisky didn't want to ruin his sleep.

Frisky then put him down onto the another side of the bed.

He then layed down himself.

Frisky turned to his side and felt foxy wrap his arms around his waist.

Frisky's POV :
Remember frisky... This is going to last till 7am... You can do this...
Hopefully...
Foxy better not do anything else... Cause i swear to god, if he tries... I won't hesitate to slap him.
Anyways I should sleep.. Like it's 1am.. Yeah I should go to bed..

Frisky closed his eyes but foxy started to get even more comfortable with him by resting his head against frisky's back.

Frisky's POV:
This is life now.. Hopefully he doesn't remember this... Hopefully..