Chapter twenty-four

Oswald was drinking some coffee and mickey went up to him and asked
"What happened yesterday?"

Oswald just stood there. Oswald didn't know what to say nor do.

Mickey: "it's okay if you don't want to tell me. I'm just worried because you came crying and immediately went to your room"

Oswald turned around to face mickey. Then he hugged him.

Oswald: "I did something stupid to Felix. I told him that sometimes he reminds me of ortensia... And that's one of the reasons why I fell in love with him"

Mickey: "oh ozzy, you need to go over his house and check up on him. And once you get there, you will comfort the shit out of him. You got that?"

Oswald: "got it, thanks mickey for giving advice. Now I'm going to text him first then go over there."

..................................................................................

Oswald texted Felix that he's coming over for a couple of hours. Oswald just wanted to make sure Felix doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Oswald then changed his clothes and remembered
Felix told him that he loves peaches.

Oswald got a basket and fill it up with peaches. Then he wrote a note then put it in the basket.

The note said
Felix, I'm sorry for saying that. I don't want forgiveness from you. All I want is you to know that I love you for you. If you want, you can give me a slap, I deserve it. I also remembered that you liked peaches so I thought of giving you a full basket of them.

Oswald was about to leave before he remembered
That Felix also loved to keep something that reminds him of Oswald.

Oswald went into his closet and found his favorite hoodie.

Oswald took that and folded it into the basket. Now Oswald is ready to leave.

Oswald soon left.

..................................................................................

Felix was patiently waiting for Oswald. Felix told Sheba what happened but Alex happened to hear their conversation. So Alex was also waiting for Oswald.

Alex was mad at Oswald for saying that to Felix. Felix told Alex that Oswald didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

Alex didn't care, he still wanted to yell at Oswald. Sheba was there to make sure Alex doesn't get into a fight.

Then the doorbell rang...

Alex immediately jumped up but Sheba was quick enough to stop him in his tracks.

Felix got up and walked to the front door and once he opened it.

Felix was surprised to see Oswald with a basket but he immediately hugged him and then kissed him.

Oswald smiled and said
"Here I bought this for you"

Felix took the basket from Oswald and then said
"Thanks"

Felix then invited him in

..................................................................................