Chapter twenty-one

Felix woke up and saw that Oswald was still asleep so he slowly got out of his arms and once he got out of them, he kissed Oswald's forehead and left him alone.

Felix then walked to the kitchen and saw that Jeremy was awake (btw, he is one of Oswald's kids if you forgot)

Felix: "hey bud, why are you up?"

Jeremy: "I... I miss momma... I want to see her again! And she said that she'll be back! She lied!"

Felix stood there. Felix didn't know what to do, since its been a long time, when he last comforted someone. Especially a kid.

Jeremy then said
"I want to say goodbye to her! And say I love her! But I couldn't, it's my fault that I didn't say those things! My fault!"

Felix immediately hugged him when Jeremy said that.

Felix: "it's not your fault! You just trusted your mom to come back. And don't worry, you might see her again but only once you... Are older"

Jeremy: "okay.."

Felix: "do you want me to make pancakes?"

Jeremy smiled and said
"Yeah!"

Felix smiled and then hugged him again.

..................................................................................

Felix was making some pancakes for Jeremy, and Jeremy was waiting for them.

Soon oswald came out and saw felix cooking. Oswald walked up to Jeremy and hugged him.

Jeremy giggled when Oswald hugged him.

Jeremy: "hi papa!"

Oswald: "hi Jeremy"

Jeremy: "Dada is cooking pancakes for me!"

Oswald: "I know and I want some, you don't mind sharing with your papa?"

Jeremy shook his head while smiling and Oswald then kissed his forehead.

Oswald then hugged felix from behind and said
"Good morning hun"

Felix: "morning!"

Oswald: "why so happy today? Did something happen while I was asleep?"

Felix nodded and Oswald sighed.

Oswald then left felix alone so he could talk with Jeremy.

..................................................................................

Soon Felix was done with cooking and gave the pancakes to Jeremy and Jeremy began to eat.

Oswald watched and thought to himself
I really want some but if i take them, Jeremy will get upset and not talk to me for a week

Oswald sighed and Felix chuckled.

Felix: "I didn't forgot about you"

Oswald turned around and saw Felix holding a plate of pancakes.

Oswald: "are you a saint?"

Felix: "definitely no"

Felix then gave them to Oswald and Oswald got up and leaned towards to Felix and kissed his cheek.

Felix smiled and then said
"Now eat or you'll starve and I don't want that"

Oswald: "okay hun, love you"

Felix: "love you too"

..................................................................................