Introduction+Character Sketch

Hey guys!

New story but I want to clear one think that in this story there is no villain...no serial drama...So please don't request me to write those zones.

This book contains only and only family moments...love for each other...friendship...teasing...cute moments between couples...Jasly romance...normal issues between couples...togetherness....especially no separation...

So I hope you will like this story!

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Introduction

Story of two unknown who met each other because of their family. For what?

For their marriage, or it will be better if I say Arrange Marriage.

Listening Arrange Marriage the first thought came in our mind is...THIS IS COMPLICATED.

But when we see our parents the only thing we think is "Falling in love in Arrange marriage is the best feeling for sure...but if not then it can became suffocation."

According to people, Arrange marriage is very difficult for girls as she has to leave her house, her identity and her parents only to become someone's better half. She has to take full responsibility of the whole house. But what about boys? Mumma's boy who suddenly become someone's husband, who has to balance his personal and professional life to spend enough time with his close ones and who has to become responsible and mature to make decisions.

The girl whose lunch is prepared by her mother always, now wake up early and prepares tiffin for his husband.
The boy who never came home before 12 AM, now comes home directly from office.
Everyone gets changed after marriage.

So let's see when two souls, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni, totally unknown to each other are bounded to each other for their whole life.

Will their marriage turn into love or will it become suffocation for them?

Will they be able to become Jasly?

CHARACTERS:-

Amjad Goni and Ruby Goni:-Parents of Raman and Aly Goni. Loving couple and parents. Always support them in whatever they decide but always make sure that they don't choose wrong path. Amjad handles Goni Industries while Ruby is housewife.

Raman and Ankita Goni:-Elder son and daughter-in-law of Goni family

Raman and Ankita Goni:-Elder son and daughter-in-law of Goni family. Bhaiya and Bhabhi of Aly Goni. Raman is little bit strict with Aly but on the same time his only bestfriend in this world is him only. Ankita loves Aly more than anyone as she treats him like her baby only. Raman helps his father in office work while Ankita is dentist.