7. First meet🤍

Song is added to add more feel because Vivah song is lob❣.
___________________________________

Date-12th July
Bhasin house

Around 11.00 AM doorbell rang. Surpal and Gurmeet moved to the main gate and opened the door.

"Namaste Ji" Surpal joined his hands to greet them. Amjad moved and hugged him.

Ruby and Gurmeet also hugged each other.

Karan and Ankita came forward and bend down to touch their feets and took blessings from Mr. and Mrs. Bhasin.

Neil also took blessings of Mr. and Mrs. Goni.

Ibrahim came and bend down to take blessings from Surpal when he stopped him and picked Ibbu in his arms and kissed his cheeks.

Do anjaane ajanabei

Chale badhne bandhan

Haye re dil mein
Hai yeh uljhan
Mil kar kya bole

Kya bole kya bole
Re milkar kya bole

Aly was standing behind all, roaming his eyes everywhere, just to find her.

"Aly" Ruby called him breaking his trance.

Hiding his nervousness he moved further and touched their feet, taking their blessings from them.

"Khush rho" Gurmeet said.

"Aaiye" Neil asked them to come inside.

They all moved inside. Karan pats Aly shoulder while moving inside who was roaming his eyes in each direction.

They settled in the living area. Servants brings the snacks and drinks.

"Jasmin kha h?" Ruby asked Gurmeet.

"Wo room me h...ruko me lai usse" Gurmeet was about to get up when Neil said.

"Aap rukiye me le aata hu usse" Saying this passing a smile to everyone he moved upstairs.

Nai umaang nai khushi

Mehak utha hai aangan
Haaye re ghar aaye
Man bhaawan
Mil kar kya bole

Kya bole kya bole
Re milkar kya bole

In Jasmin room, she was all ready but being nervous she was moving here and there biting her nails.

Neil knocked the door and Jasmin looked towards him.

"Chale" he asked her making her more nervous.

"Bhai mere se nhi hoga" she said.

"Kese nhi hoga...idhar aa" Neil holds her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Yaad h bachpan me kese tu apni gudiyo ki shadi krwati aur khti thi ki bhaiya dekhna me bhi apne dulhe ke sath shadi krke chali jaungi aur aap phir mujhe preshan nhi kr paoge" He said cupping her cheeks.

A tear flow down from Neil's eyes making Jasmin more emotional.

"Bhai" She whispered and hugged him.