15.Video call💟

So after so long tumhara phirr se Katt gya mere haatho🤣🤣

Kese? Chapter padho😂😂😂
________________________________

Tum khaamoshi, tum hi ho meri baat baat baat baat bhi
Baat baat baat baat bhi

Tanha bhi hoon, tum hi ho mere saath saath saath saath bhi
Saath saath saath saath bhi

Dil ye rehta ram mein...
Yeh begaana lagta hai...

Yeh bada sahibana sahibana sahibana sahibana sahibana lagta hai

Yaar shayarana shayrana shayrana shayrana shaayraana lagta hai
_____________________________💕💕

Date-16th July 2022
Day-Saturday

Place-Bhasin Mansion

As weekends arrived, yesterday only Jasmin took permission from her boss to come office after lunch as her work is almost complete.

Like always, alarm was continuously buzzing in Jasmin room. Jasmin who is dreaming about the last two day which she spent with her soon-to-be-husband. A smile with slightly pink cheeks are adoring her face.

But for a change, Neil got up early in this morning before Jasmin as he was all ready to play a prank on her to take revenge from his devil sister.

"Jasmin" Neil shouted from outside and opened the door with a thud sound making Jasmin gasps still being sleepy.

She sits on her bed while rubbing her eyes to get rigid of remaining sleep.

"Kya huaa bhai?" Jasmin asked in sleepy tone.

"Jasmin jaldi se ready ho niche aa" Neil said and pulled one of her outfit from her cupboard and threw it on her face.

"Kya h preshan mt kro na" Jasmin shouted removing her kurti from her face which messed up her already messy hairs.

"Abe preshan nhi kr rha...niche Aly wait kr rha h tera jaldi ready ho" Neil said while shaking her holding her shoulders.

"Kya?" Jasmin sleep flew away listening Neil and she literally ran inside her washroom holding her clothes.

As soon as door of washroom got closed with a thud sound, Neil start laughing.

After 15 minutes, Jasmin came out all ready in her short Kurti with jeans. Standing infront of dressing table, she applied moisturizer and combed her hairs. Applying kajal in her eyes, she wore her earrings.

Giving a last glance to herself she turned towards Neil whose jaw dropped seeing Jasmin new avatar.

"Saali Pooh bni parvati" Neil said being shocked.

"Haww aapne saali wapas bola...ab me papa ko btaungi ye baat" Jasmin said with a teasing smile.

"Toh me bhi Aly ko niche jaa bta deta hu ki tu ready hui h uske liye" Neil said with an evil smirk making Jasmin frown.

"Bhaiyaaaaa...aap kitne acche bade bhai ho na" Jasmin called him extra sweetly and hugged his bicep.

Neil smirked at her before pushing her lightly and ran outside while shouting "Jasmin Aly ke liye ready hui".

Jasmin eyes widened listening him and she also ran behind him trying to stop him but all gone in vain. Still being Tom and Jerry run show, they reached in living area. Jasmin stopped as soon as she saw someone standing there with his back facing her.