6. Getting ready for first meet💙

Hey guys,

So...😁...I am running from here before you Start your "Haww it's cheating" drama.😛

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Date-11th July
Time-2 PM

Place-Goni Mansion

Ruby was on call with Gurmeet and the whole Goni family sitting on the couch present in living area giving teasing smile to Aly who was continuously rolling his eyes on their comments.

"Thik milte h phir" Ruby said and cuts the call.

All looked towards her waiting for her response. She smiled making them understand its yes from their side also.

"Kal milne ka plan kiya h" Ruby said looking towards Aly.

Aly smiled and nodded. She moved towards Aly and kissed his forehead caressing his face.

"Ankita kal ke liye tyari krni h chal" She looked towards Ankita who nodded with a smile.

Ladies left Mansion with Karan for shopping while Amjad also left for Company asking Aly to take leave for two days on which he just nodded.

Aly moved upstairs and entered his room. Jumping on the bed he snuggled in his blanket not knowing why he is behaving like this.

A smile appeared on his face.

"Yes from her also" He whispered and smiled more.

He turned and picked her photo from side table and start staring her.

"Get ready to meet me Miss Ladaku" He smirked a little and caress the photo with his thumb.

🧡🧡🧡

While on the other side,

Jasmin was running behind Neil who was teasing her taking Aly name again and again.

"Bhai aap mujhe preshan karna band karoge ya nahi?" Jasmin asked throwing cushion on him.

"Kabhi nhi" He showed his teeths getting another cushion on his face.

"Papa bhai ko dekho na" Jasmin moved towards Surpal who was reading newspaper ignoring their banter.

"Neil" Surpal called him sternly and side hugged Jasmin who snuggled in his embrace.

"Papa ki laado" Neil made face.

"Papa" Jasmin again whinced. Surpal threw a glare on Neil who immediately sits on floor palming his mouth.

Jasmin giggled seeing him like this. Surpal also smiled and caress her hairs.

"Unki ha h...kal aa rahe h wo Shanu ko dekhne" Gurmeet said coming there.

Surpal just nodded while his hold on Jasmin tighten a bit. Jasmin looked towards his dad who was in deep thoughts.

"Papa" She called him wrapping her arms around his waist while he hugged her back.

Closing their eyes they stayed like this while Gurmeet became a bit emotional who was hugged by Neil.

"Ese rone wale chehre kyu bna rhe ho aap log...khush ho jao na...Ye moti finally shadi kr jayegi aur meri jaan chutegi" Neil tried to lift their mood but in return he got a dangerous glare from Surpal.