21. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐫

Want Inline comments this time from my readers.

Going to the previous chapter you can notice the difference between the views, votes and comments.

I hope you guys understand my POV and support me. I know I am not updating regularly but atleast you can vote on the chapter na.

Happy reading!!!!!

🦋🦋🦋

Aly's pov

Jasmin slept cuddling with my arm. I smiled seeing her relaxed face. Finally we both are opening with each other. That "hakk" wali baat took my heart. Maybe I start falling for her. She always create some kind of sensation in my heart and I am loving that but still I am waiting for her to open up with me. Even I didn't explained my problems to her but still she understood my fears without saying a word.

I think she is perfect for me. My parents chose best for me and I will try my best to be her best as her parents trusted me to keep her daughter happy and I will give my best.

Leaning a bit I adjusted myself on my seat and patted her head seeing her stir in her sleep. With a pout, she again went into deep slumber.

Shaking my head on her childish behavior I opened my phone. Many notifications are there. I start checking each notification when something took my whole attention.

Jasminbhasin2806 wants to follow you.

I look towards Jasmin. Did she sent follow request to me? With a grin I clicked on notification and accepted her request. Clicking on her ID, I was about to send the follow request to her when I saw her photo which she posted on her account.

My jaw dropped seeing that I am already following her. I am hundred percent sure I didn't send the request to her. Then how?

My mind asked me to look at Jasmin and I did the same. My doubts start clearing and I got my answer. With a big smile on my face, I again stare to the picture which she posted on her account. This is the same picture which Mumma showed me when rishte ki baat was going on.

I continued stalking on her account and start liking each and every post of her. KYA? STALK BHI NAHI KAR SAKTA KYA? HONE WALA PATI HU ISKA. HAK BANTA HAI MERA.

Now even my eyes start dropping as I didn't slept properly from last few days. I am preparing myself to get eligible to handle the word load. I really need to work hard to prove myself. So many things are going to happen in future. I will get new responsibilities. I have to prepare myself now only to get ready to face the upcoming challenges. I want my family to feel proud of me. I want her to feel proud of me.

Don't know when my eyes dropped, I slept taking support of something which is surely her head...

*TIME SKIPS*

I got disturbed with some kind of noise...maybe an announcement. I opened my eyes to close it again as light strike my eyes. Rubbing my eyes with my hand I opened them slowly only to notice we are going to land.

Jasmin is still sleeping beside me...hugging me. I checked her seatbelt immediately as we are going to land.

Now I have to wake her up. But I don't want to disturb her especially when she is sleeping. She is looking like Ibbu. I really want to pull those cheeks but what if she get annoyed with it.

Patting her head I lightly stroke her hairs and called her name softly, "Jasmin utho" on which nodded in no.

Okay she is not only looking like Ibbu but also behaving like him. Wow now I have to handle two kids daily.