4. Asking her❤

Another update.

Ps-Do you remember what is there on 12th July?

Hope you like it.
______________________________

Jasmin entered her house being late. She was rectifying the mistakes, highlighted by her boss. Not wanting extra work tomorrow she decided to done it now only.

She was welcomed by angry Neil who was standing on main door crossing his arms.

"Itna late?" he asked with stern tone.

"Bhai...wo...wo kaam tha" Jasmin answered with a nervous smile.

"Atleast call toh kr skti thi na" He said taking her bag.

"Sorry" she made a puppy face melting his heart in a second.

"Chal ab fresh ho jaa...me mummy ko bol khana lgwata hu" Neil start moving from there.

Jasmin sighed. Again they waited for her to have dinner.

She moved upstairs and got freshen up.

Moving downstairs she looked at her parents and brother who were waiting for her on dining table.

Sitting beside Neil she passed a nervous smile to them.

"Jasmin wapas tumne call nhi kiya" Surpal said sternly.

"Wo papa..." She looked towards Neil who showed his tongue to her. Making face she turned her face towards her mother who also nodded in no.

"Sorry papa next time se dhyan rkhungi" She apologized.

"Agli baar se dhyan rkhna" Surpal said taking chapatti from the container.

"Papa ese kese maaf kr diya isse? Me last time itna late huaa tha tb aapne mujhe toh itna daata tha aur isse ese hi chodh diya...ye partiality h" Neil made a pout.

"Kyuki betiya apne papao ko pyari hoti h" Surpal said with a smile making Jasmin smile.

"Iski shadi ho jayegi uske baad dekhta hu?" Neil asked making Mr. and Mrs. Bhasin nervous a little.

Jasmin slapped Neil's shoulder lightly.

"Meri shadi krwane ki jyada jaldi h aapko" Jasmin spoke gritting her teeth's.

But for a change, no one reacted. Everyone started eating the food silently. Jasmin roamed her eyes to each member but no one looked towards her. They are trying to focus on their food ignoring her.

She shrugged her thoughts and start having her food but now she can't able to bear this silent treatment.

"Boliye kya baat h" Jasmin asked sliding her plate a little.

"Wo...wo beta..." Gurmeet felt nervous so she looks towards Surpal, "Ji aap boliye".

"Me...me kya bolu?" Surpal turned his face towards Neil who shake his head.

"Tere liye rishta aaya h" Neil said in one go making Jasmin gasp.

She felt heat rushing to her cheeks so she looked down not knowing how to react.

"Shanu Ruby ka chota beta...Aly Goni...ladka accha h...tujhe bhi ab aage chal ke shadi toh krni hi h na aur humare hisab se ye shi time h life me settle ho jane ke liye" Gurmeet said caressing her head.

"But...itni jldi?" Jasmin asked nervously playing with her fingers.

"Hum konsa kal hi krwa rhe h shadi? Ek baar mil lo Aly se...agar tum dono ki haa hogi toh hi baat aage chalegi" She said.

"Jesa aap shi smjhe" Jasmin said but still she was looking down.

Mr. and Mrs. Bhasin exchanged smile while Neil was staring Jasmin.

"Me Ruby ko call kr deti hu" Gurmeet said and was about to move when Mr. Bhasin said.

"Ab phle khana khtm kro" Mr. Bhasin said and everyone nodded in yes.

But now Jasmin was playing with her food. Her whole concentration was on the word "Shadi".

She glanced towards her family where Neil was complimenting the curry made by Gurmeet and Mr. Bhasin was teasing him saying after his marriage he will only compliment his wife's food. Neil whined. Seeing them the duo laughed.

Jasmin smiled. Without her knowing, a tear slipped from her eyes realizing if things go well, she has to leave her family, her mumma, her papa, her brother...especially this home where she grown up.

Not wanting to panick them, she wiped those tears and continued eating her food.

Completing the dinner, everyone stood to leave. Workers start cleaning the area.

Jasmin was about to go when Neil shouted from behind.

"Aly ki photo teri desk pe rkh di h" Neil shouted. Jasmin frown as he start giggling. But suddenly she blushed a little and ran upstairs making them laugh on her shy behavior.

Entering her room, she locked the door. Gathering her hairs, she make a messy bun. Her eyes were again and again glancing the white envelope placed on her desk.

Moving from her and there she rubbed her nape in confusion. With a sigh she moved towards the desk and settled on the chair.

Feeling goose-bumps on her hands, she took the envelope and opened it. Pulling the picture from it, her heartbeat got increased making her more nervous.

But seeing his photo, a blush appeared on her face

"Aly Goni" she whispered and stared the photograph. A smile appeared on her face without her knowledge.

But reality hits her hard.

"Shit!" she murmured remembering their phone fight.

"Itna kuch bol diya usse...ab usko face kese krungi" Jasmin asked herself being nervous.

⭐⭐⭐

So how’s the chapter?

Jasmin agreed but what about Aly? Will he agree after his call convo with Jasmin?

Wait for tomorrow till then Love-Love