18. Maybe missing you...

So guys I edited last chapter because that one seemed boring so...😉

Being busy I still tried to write so I hope I will get some Inline comments🤌🌚.

And congrats Naazchawla1 for 92% in boards.
Aur kiska result aaya h?

Let's start....

♡♡♡

With his whole gang, Aly is watching "Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2" in the LED present in his room. But in few minutes he get bored as again he is watching this movie because of his harami friends.

Rahul and Disha are sitting on the floor with popcorn tube. Covering themselves with blanket, they are keenly watching the movie. In between Rahul kept nuzzling in her hairs and doing romance.

Avni is sitting over the single couch and drooling over Chota pandit personality while Sheikh is laying over his stomach on bed and drooling over Kiara. Aly is sitting, resting his back on the headboard. They all are smiling seeing Dishul.

Even Aly start imaging himself and Jasmin in place of them. A blush appeared on his cheeks seeing their future together. He bits his inner cheeks to control his smile because if Sheikh noticed him like this then he is gone.....

Suddenly a thought appeared in his mind. Opening his laptop, he logged on the Facebook and start finding Jasmin's ID by searching Jasmin Bhasin.

After searching for few minutes finally he found her ID. With a smile he clicked on her ID to find it private but what catch his attention is that his friends and Jasmin are following each other already. Even baba is also following Jasmin. With a frown he was about to send the request but stopped as some thoughts crossed his mind.

What if he looks desperate to Jasmin? Is it looking like he is stalking her on social media? Will it look nice like if he sends friend request to her? Or he should wait for her so that she could herself follow him?

Rubbing his temple, he let out a frustrating sigh. Closing the laptop he stretched his arms to let out his irritation.

His phone pinged with a message taking his whole attention. Turning sideway, he took his phone from side table. A smile appeared on his face after seeing LAILA on his screen. Clicking on her new name which he gave to her, he read her message.

"Free ho?"

"Ha bolo"

"Kesi ho tum?"

"Me thik hu"

"Aly tum kese ho?"

"Me bhi accha hu"

"Aur kya kar rhi ho?"

"Kuch nahi abhi free hui thi kaam se toh socha tum se baat kar lu. Kal hum baat hi nhi kar paye the na so..."

"So?"

He raised his right eyebrow expecting her reply to be "So I am missing you" but he chuckled on his own thoughts. His mind diverted seeing her reply.

"Nothing"

"Buss ab raat ko tumse baat karne ki aadat ho gyi h toh kal baat nhi ho payi toh..."