20. Hakk se❤

I hope I will get lots of Inline comments this time as it's been long, I interacted with you guys!😁💁‍♀️

A long chapter...

Happy reading!!😘

_______________________________________

O bheega hoon tere saath main
Baarishon mein teri
Bikhri jo teri zulf toh
Main baadal huaa

Teri kaali aankhein
Mere khwaab ka hai dariya
Main utar ke inmein kho gaya

Hai yehi iraada
Tujhe chaahun khud se zyada
Dil se hai yeh vaada

Main hoon saath tere

_____________________________🦋🦋

Date-22nd July 2022

Time-10.50 AM

Everyone is waiting for the newly engaged couple and Ibbu in the lobby. The gang members are getting impatient as they want to tease Jasly so that they can see Jasmin's red cheeks and Aly's angry glares.

Sheikh is again and again calling Aly to irritate him but for his bad luck, Aly is declining his calls. With a pout, Sheikh side-hugged Disha who start laughing seeing Sheikh Baby side. Elders are talking with each other about something silently which youngsters tried to hear but elder's stern look and everyone stood straight.

Suddenly Sheikh eyes twinkle and he shouted, "Dekho dekho wo aa gyeee..." only to get a slap on his mouth from Rahul. Disha gave apologetic look to every person who looked towards the group with weird expression because of Sheikh. Avni palmed her face being embarrassed of her friend antics making Neil chuckled over her cuteness. Shaking his head lightly he moved towards his parents.

Sheikh pushed Rahul lightly and took out his phone from his pocket to capture the scene in front of them.

Aly is carrying Ibbu on his shoulder while holding his hand. Ibbu is continuously giggling making Jasmin laugh. Jasmin is carrying her handbag with the paper bag which contain the chocolate box.

"Haye can you see the future now" Ankita asked keeping her hands over her heart.

"Wo sab chodho aur main topic pe dhyan do. Kya bolta h Sheikh?" Karan said while rubbing his hands. Sheikh grinned in response.

"Sheikh Karan agar tum dono ne mere baccho ko pareshan kiya na toh dekh lena" Ruby said and glared Karan enough to shut him.

"Bacche karne ki umar me bacche banke bethe h dono ke dono" Karan murmured in annoyed tone making Ankita laugh on his comment. Joining his hands, he pleased Ankita not to say this infront of everyone otherwise Ruby is gonna kill him. Ankita just blinked her eyes in assurance but can't control herself from smiling as she all want is her family happiness which she can clearly notice and all she can do is to pray god to keep everyone happy like this.

Jasmin and Aly reached near everyone with Ibbu. Rahul and Sheikh is about to say something when Disha slapped their face lightly, indicating them to shut up. Rolling their eyes, they just nodded and moved to their luggage.

"Badi der kar di tum logo ne" Amjad said making Jasmin nervous. Ruby noticed her expression and shaked her head in disbelief.

"Bacche hai koi na traffic me phas gaye honge. Wese bhi checking ab start hui hai kyu Aly" Ruby looked towards Aly who was already looking at her. She indicate towards Jasmin and he understood within a second.