3.Call convo🗣

Swagat nahi kroge humara😎

Thanks for loving this book too😘

I am thinking to add songs in beginning which is related to chapter. What say?🤔

Read chapter 2 before reading this chapter...

Till then happy reading❤

_______________________🌟

In evening

Ruby was all ready to meet her best friend after so many years. She booked cab as her own car tire got punctured. Reaching the restaurant, she asked receptionist about table number. Receptionist asked her to follow him. Near the window seat, she saw Gurmeet with a girl.

"Namaste ji" Ruby joined her hands and wished her making Gurmeet smiled.

"Tu kab se itni sudhari hui ho gyi" Gurmeet said and immediately hugged her.

"Kesi h tu?" Ruby asked and wiped her tears which are continously flowing in happiness.

"Ye le rone bhi lgi tu toh...me badiya hu aur tu bhi badiya lg rhi h" Gurmeet said and looked Ruby up to down.

"Wese ye?" Ruby points towards the girl who is standing beside her.

"Tu bta?" Gurmeet said and signaled that girl to take blessings from Ruby. She did the same.

"Khush rho" Ruby blessed her and held her by her shoulder "Ye...ye Jasmin h na?"

Gurmeet smiled and said "Badi acchi nazar h teri".

"Wo toh h...Kinni soni h" Ruby said while caressing Jasmin's cheek.

"Thank you aunty" Jasmin smiled and whispered.

"Aao beto na" Ruby said.

"Ji" Jasmin moved to other side of table and settled there while the other two ladies settled on other seat. They start chatting and placed order. Suddenly Ruby remembered something.

"O teri" Ruby whispered as something strike her mind.

"Kya huaa?" Gurmeet asked.

"Me apne bete ko bolna hi bhul gyi ki me yha aane wali hu...Ab wo lene kese aayega mujhe?" Ruby said.

"Aree toh call kr de" Gurmeet said.

"Wo..wo tere milne ki khushi me phone charge krna hi bhul gyi...switch off hi pda h" Ruby said with a nervous smile while Gurmeet sighed.

"Tu nhi sudhregi...ek kaam kr Jasmin ke phone se call kr le" Gurmeet asked Jasmin for her phone on which she nodded.

"Thank you beta..." Ruby said.

"It's okay aunty...ye lijiye isme type kr dijiye" Jasmin forwards her phone.

"Ha" Ruby took it and type the number and called him. But because of network issue it got disconnected immediately.

"Network hi nhi" Ruby signed and again tried to call him but it also get disconnected.

"Jasmin ek kaam kr tu bahar jaake try kr shayad lg jaye...tb tk me Ruby se baat kr lu" Gurmeet said on which Jasmin nodded.

Ruby handled Jasmin her phone and she got up all ready to move out.

"Aunty aapke bete ka naam?" Jasmin asked.

"Aly...Aly Goni" Ruby replied.

Taking the phone she moved out. While both ladies smiled and hi-fied.