The Fang of Eve

I wake up in Lucifer's warm hug after an exhausting night. I look up at him, already awake.

"Ah - good... morning."

"Well, good morning. You know I'm not much of a morning demon, but being able to wake up to see your face makes the morning something to look forward to."

I chuckle lightly, "Honestly, same here. I'm more of a night person, but this is a nice change. I'm almost already used to it."

"I could say the same. Checking a message from you first thing in the morning is different from actually having you with me in my bed."

"Since we're up, we should get ready for school."

"I suppose so... I don't think they remembered at all yesterday that we're together. If they could even tell... After all that happened, it's highly predictable of them to just completely ignore or forget anything that doesn't involve their individual relationships with you."

"Soo, what are you saying?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to show them that you're mine and no one else's. For good. None of that crap like in the talent show. They need strict behavior to know that you're off limits to them now," his narrow eyes gave a slim glimpse of determination.

My heart completely fulfilled with love and acceptance by those words, not even my hands could hide my smile.

"Oh, come now," he moved my hands away from my face gently, "Those hands play beautiful music, so why not have them play with my hands too instead of hiding that adoring cute look," his smirk ended with him intertwining his fingers with my hair and hand.

I look absentmindedly at him for a few seconds. He looks at me confused, so I speak up about my idea.

"Hey! How about... I go to school early! I'll try to sneak out, so when you tell your brothers about us, they won't come crying to me. Leave early for breakfast and meet me at the front!"

"I see. I don't think it would matter at the moment. They need to see it to believe it, but I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to be alone with you. Alright then. See you in a bit."

Lucifer gave me a kiss before I left his room to sneak out without anyone noticing. Thankfully, some of them come out late, and I'm a bit ahead of schedule when they usually roll around into the dining area. I leave out the front doors and breathe a sigh of relief. However, my brain quickly reminded me that I'm not out of the woods just yet. The ones in Purgatory Hall or even Diavolo or Barbatos might be out early, so I decide to head out to the school fast. I finally arrive at the school, but ultimately don't feel like waiting outside, so I head in. No one's arrived yet... I thought there might be a few demons inside even if I didn't see them outside... Standing alone inside the school, I feel a bit lost on what to do. I decide to message Lucifer telling him I'll be waiting inside instead, but before I could send it, I got a message from him first.

I just noticed the announcement from Lord Diavolo.

It states that due to the events of yesterday, he has given everyone the day off to be able to recover.

I see.

I'll come pick you up.

No, I don't think so.

I mean come here, but let's stay here.

Since you'll be around, we can go to the music room and practice, so we can have the alone time instead of being interrupted by your family with a bunch of questions.

Only for a short time, unfortunately.

I have orders from Lord Diavolo to help him with a bit of work with the day off, but he said that he won't need me until an hour before 12.