Dynamax Raid! and 1st time in Motostoke

*A Wild Dynamax Pangoro has appeared!*

Y/n:"The Chances of we are winning girls are very low *You feel Dynamax Energy flowing to your Dynamax band* Scratch That!, We are winning for Sure!

*Hop and his Twackey appeared out of nowhere*

Hop: *Shocks then amaze* Woah Now! That's one Big angry Pangoro *Looks at you* Oh Hi Y/n let's Team up and Defeat this pangoro before it can Hurt everyone else in the wild area!

Y/n:"Right with you Hop!, Let's do this!

*You, Hop and Their pokemon are getting ready to fight the dynamax Pangoro But Pangoro notice this as a threat and use Max Knuckle!, which Ignite his Right Fist with a Red and Orange Glow And all of you notice this and*

Y/n:"Holy (Insert)!, Everyone! Scatter!

*All of you Scatter, Luckily No one gets directly hit by the fist, But all of you was been caught by the blast by its Attack*

Hop: *Gets back up, hurts A little bit* Aww man That's gonna Hurt Till the morning, Are You okay Twackey? *Twackey nods His Head Yes* And Are You okay Y/n?

*You get back up and Both of your pokemon comes to your aid*

Y/n:"Yeah *Cough* I'm okay and so does my Pokemon"

Dojo Trainer#1:"Whoa that was awesome!, ALSO can I join the raid? I got Eevee with me!

A/n:Just imagine the Eevee wearing a focus sash I'm just in love of this picture when I find it randomly for a reason

Her eevee with a Focus Sash:"Eevoo!

Y/n:"👍 Sure the more the merrier to beat this pokemon down"

Hop:"Y/n you need to dynamax one of your pokemon so we can have the advantage!

Dojo Trainer#1: "Yeah! me and your friendo over here are going to distract this bozo, Eevee used helping hand to Drizzle and Twackey

Eevee: "Eeevvoo - OWO yes Master