Unexpected Encounter! And Battling Water Crusher! 🌊 Nessa!

A/n:"But Eyyyy this book just reach 100 eyes/reads... thank you all for reading my wacky story and I hope Y'all enjoy!

Summary
Normal "Speaking" Yes
Bold *Action* Use a lot
Italic 'Thinking' rarely

Nickname Pokemon Summary
Cindy -Your Female Cinderace
Iris -Your Female Inteleon
????? -Your Female Zeraora
If ya want a nickname or I do it myself?

***Continuing***

*You Try your Grand Spanking New Bike and you're getting a hang of it... First you go to the route 5 sign and Before you go to Doctor's direction... you hear a Thunder Clap in the forest. SO you dismount your Rotom bike and decide to Check it out of Curiosity... ... ... You Then see a crater and there's a Pokemon KNOCKED out......* (The Picture Below)

* (The Picture Below)

Y/n:..........(pulls out Rotom phone)

Y/n"Hey Rotom? Who's that Pokemon?

Rotom Phone:"Scanning... Scanning... Scanning... I found some data in the Alola Region... It's Zeraora... Electric Type... This Pokemon's is a Mythical Pokemon so it's a Really rare encounter"

Y/n:"Wow That's Really Nice Rotom? So... Zeraora Huh... Electric Type... Well my next Gym battle Is Nessa the Water type Gym Soooo........

*You decided do you want to take advantage and catch zeraora while it still knockout?*

Y/n:"🤔 Hmmm Nahhh!... I'm going to leave it alone... but I'm going to left some leftover Curry to Zeraora so it can have it strength back!"

*You then left the curry on the Knockout Zeraora's stomach... But when you do that... Zeraora Awakens and grabs your right arm... And it look at you with hatred. But it change into Curiosity when Zeraora sees you're handing some food to Zeraora*

Y/n:*Nervously Sweats* "ooohhh Hello Zeraora Glad to see you are awake and....... You see I was handing you some curry-

*She then smells the curry and she just gobble it down in seconds because it's the best curry she taste!... and she give you The looked...😗,

and she starts hugging you? and then she starts giving you some kind of affection by licking your face???*

*Rotom just confirmed you that this Zeraora right here is a Female*

Y/n:'Why do I Feel like that I am in Danger???'

Y/n:....🤨😅? "I appreciate the affection... But Umm... Listen I-I Need to go... Like Right Now Pls?!

*You then start pushing away Zeraora lightly and she doesn't like😠what you are doing right now and she flip you over... and she is now on top of you..and she pinned you down!*

Y/n Mind