Chapter 10

Next day

•Maggie's POV•

I wake up to feeling something wet. I jumped up and remembered that Cameron came into my room last night and splashed water on me. He's such a jerk. Anyways I got up and got dressed. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I turned on my flat iron and latex it on the desk in the hotel room. Kate was already up doing her hair and make-up. "Did Taylor slash any water on you last night?" I asked. "Yes, god I wanted to kill him." "Same" I said shaking my head. "So since we're gonna be staying in the same room together for a week how about we get to know each other?" "Sounds good to me" Kate said. "Okay so family members?" I asked. "Just me, my mom, and my two little brothers that are twins, my dad left us when the boys were born." Oh I'm sorry" "eh don't be he was a complete jerk he always tried to boss me and my mom around after a while he got abusive and my mom told him she was tired of him and then one morning he was gone" Kate said shrugging her. "Would about you?" "Well it's me, my mom and dad and my two little sisters" I said. "cool" "Why don't I see you at school?" I asked. "I'm a shy one." "Hey me too!" I said happy cause I've found someone just like me. I finished up my hair and grabbed my phone and texted Loren.
Me: Heyy
Loren: Hi
Me: why didn't you come on the tour?
Loren: busy
Me: oh ok well I'm going to go eat breakfast ttyl
Loren: bye
"Want to go eat some breakfast Kate?" "Sure" then we walked out of our room.

•Cameron's POV•
Me and the guys were going to go down and eat some breakfast before the meet and greets and show. Before I got into the elevator I saw Maggie and Loren coming out of their room. "Hey ladies, getting some breakfast?" I ask while waving my hand. They didn't say anything back. Maggie and Kate sat at a different table than us. They kept laughing. Now it's time for the meet and greets. We met with all the screaming girls and took pictures. Finally it's time for the show. Me and all the guys got up on the stage and Maggie and Kate were standing off to the side. I whispered to Taylor "hey let's bring the girls up and introduce them." He nodded his head. "Alright everybody me and Taylor have some very special people we would like for you guys to meet. So if Maggie my wonderful beautiful girlfriend could please come on stage that would be great." Then Maggie came onto the stage and came over to me and hugged me by the waist. She whispered, "this does not make up for what you did to me last night." "I know but I'm going to get you to forgive me." Then Taylor brought up Kate "this is my hot girlfriend Kate." she grinned and hugged Taylor. "Alright so me and Taylor kind of did something to Maggie and Kate last night, we kind of dumped water on them and now theirs mad, but that's gonna change. Me and Taylor are going to sing a song to them."