Chapter 3

(Okay so I forgot to mention this. Maggie is a junior in high school and she is 17 years old and same for Cameron)

•still Maggie POV•

After Cameron and I kissed during Truth or Dare I couldn't stop smiling. It was the best kiss, I just hate that it only lasted for a little bit.

"I'm a little thirsty who wants to help me get a drink," Loren says obviously trying to get everyone out so me and Cameron could be alone. "Really you need four people to help you get a drink?" asked Cameron. Loren didn't even say anything back just walked away.

"Well it looks like it's just me and you" Cameron said. "yup so how's life treating you?" "Well ever since that kiss great i guess you could say." my face did the usual turn bright red thing. Then we just started talking about our interests. We have alot in common actually. As we were talking Loren and everyone else came back to the hot tub. "I think were gonna go down to the beach." Cameron said as he grabbed my hand. "Ok well don't forget were walking home together and i have to be home by 11." "Ok see you at 10:45 then." I said to Loren as we were walking down to the beach.

We then walked down to the beach and talked for what felt like an hour but was really 25 minutes. There was never really a dull moment while we were talking. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to talk to such a great guy. We laughed and talked until we decided to get into the water but once we got in the water we just kept talking.

Cameron stopped talking and was starring at the water. I could see on his face that he was really thinking about something. "Is something wrong Cameron?" I asked. "yeah there's something I need to tell you." okay what is it?" "Well when I tell you this you have to promise me you won't get mad. I REALLY like you Maggie like REALLY like you." he said. "I really like you too cameron." I said as my heart was practically beating out of my chest. "ok well you remember when I left our school for a year to go to New York for my dads work?" he said questionably. "Yeah?" "well ugh how do I tell you this, I'm just gonna come out with it I met a girl and were dating, still." I could feel the tears getting ready to burst in my eyes. I jumped up and opened my mouth. I want to chew him out so bad but I couldn't get the words out. I ran out of the water, grabbed my towel from the beach chair and started running back to Cameron's beach house. I could hear Cameron yelling in the background, yelling my name but I just kept running.
Once I got back I ran around looking for Loren. Everyone was staring at me and I knew why because My eyes were puffy and my mascara was running. I mean some idiot that I just fell in love with just dropped a huge bomb on me so I think I have the right to look like crap. I found Loren talking to Nash I grabbed her wrist and started walking really fast. We got out to the street in front of Cameron's house and I just stopped right in the middle of the street and hugged Loren as hard as I could, I really needed it.

•Loren's POV•

I didn't know what was going on but I could see Maggie was really hurting so I hugged her back. We stood there for awhile then I asked her what happened. She looked up at me, her make up was running and her eyes were puffy and red. "Cameron just told me that he had a girlfriend back in New York." "oh my gosh I thought he didn't have a girlfriend." I said. "That's what I thought too." Maggie said still crying. "ehh screw him let's go back to your house and watch some movies and eat popcorn just us okay?" "okay but are you sure you want to leave Nash?" "Yeah he can live without me, come on let's go home."