chapter 5

The next morning

•Loren's POV•

I woke up before Maggie so I went downstairs and got some breakfast. Nash texted me and asked what time should we meet him so i told him to just come on over. I heard a knock and ran to get it. Cameron walked through the door and then my handsome boyfriend. Cameron asked where Maggie was and I told him to run upstairs and wake her up. He sprinted up the stairs.

•Maggie's POV•

I awoke to a kiss. I opened my eyes and saw something so gorgeous. Ah it was Cameron. "oh hello, why are you in my room?" "I just wanted to come wake up my girlfriend, come on were going down to the beach get ready." Cameron said walking out. I got up and put on my Hollister bikini, American Eagle high waist shorts and a neon pink crop top. Then I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun then I applyed my waterproof mascara. I slipped on some flip flops and grabbed a bag and put a towel and sunscreen in the bag.

I ran downstairs and saw Cameron, Nash, and Loren sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Ready guys?" They all turned around and looked at me. "Yup to the beach we go," I grabbed my phone and keys then we walked out the door. We jumped in my red convertable. Nash and Loren sat in the back and Cameron sat by me in the passanger seat. We then drove off to the beach.

We arrived and got out of the car and walked down to the beach chairs and put down our bags. Nash and Loren took off their clothes and ran straight for the water. Me and Cameron stayed back for a little while so we could talk. Then I took off my shirt and shorts."wow look at you," Cameron said after he whistled. "Oh my gosh just put this sunscreen on my back would ya." After that we ran holding hands to the water and caught up with Nash and Loren. We just stood in the water and talked for hours. After we got bored in the water we decided to get out and lay out on the sand. Nash and Loren sat far away from us which I didn't want to know why but I was kind of glad because I wanted some alone time with Cameron.

So we layed down on the sand and just talked. "So i think we should get to know each other better." Cameron said. "Oh yeah sounds good." "So what has the beautiful intelegent Maggie been up to lately." "Well she has been crushing on this really cute guy, you know you might not know him, he has these adorable brown eyes, an amazing smile, luscious hair, and some very hot abs." I said smiling as Cameron gazed at me as he was smiling. "You think i have hot abs." "now who said it was you." " ok well than whats his name." "Cameron Dallas." "No way thats my name." as he was saying that he came closer to face and kissed me on the lips. "Man am i a lucky girl." I said with a huge smile on my face and i was of course blushing. "Well im a lucky man." "hey ive been meaning to ask you whens your next magcon tour i wanna go and be a fangirl." "um actually next week on friday." "oh my gosh thats my birthday." No way." Cameron and I kept talking about magcon and where their hoping to go in the future. After we were getting tired of the beach we all agreed on going to my house to hang out.

We got back to my house and decided to watch a movie on the big screen in my basement. We made some popcorn and picked out some scarey movies. We started "Mama" the movie and of course Nash and Loren cuddled and so did me and Cameron. We got into the middle of the movie and a door opened from behind us. We all screamed and spilled the popcorn. It was just my mom. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you but I just wanted to meet this new boy of yours, Maggie " "Mom!" "Hi my names Julie." she said shaking Cameron's hand. "hi nice to meet you my names Cameron Dallas." "nice to meet you too, now I'm gonna leave you guys alone, oh and you guys can stay as long as you want."my mom said. I looked back and saw her waving me to talk to her in private. "Wow you got yourself a good one." "Really mom don't you have like some cookies to bake or something." "Ok whatever, you kids have fun." she said shuting the door behind her. "Sorry about my mom she can be a little embarrassing." "Oh no she was nice." Then Loren and Nash stood up and said they both had to go home. I walked them out and went back downstairs to Cameron. We got comfortable once again. I could feel him staring at me so I looked up back at him. "do you need something." "yes a kiss please." so i kissed him. It lasted a while till my mom came barging in the room again. We pulled apart from each other and I gave my mom a death stare. "Oh sorry was i disturbing something, well i was just wanting to see if you guys needed anything to eat." "Actually mom can we go get something to eat?" "oh sure." We stood up and I grabbed Cameron's hand "okay bye mom." And then we walked out the door.

We walked on the beach for at least 45 minutes. Then we decided to get something to eat. We picked a new pizza parlor that just opened up around the corner from where we were. After we got done eating we thought we would sit down on the beach and just talk. "Hey Maggie I've got something to ask you." "What is it Cameron?" "Ok so I wasn't supposed to ask you this yet since its kind of far away but how would you like to go on tour with us?" "Oh my gosh I would love to go on tour with you guys I'll ask my mom but I'm sure she'll say yes!" "Haha ok good it's a couple weeks from now" Cameron said laughing. I paused for a minute and then said "I love you." I wasn't for sure if I really felt it but after I said it I knew I did."I love you too, Maggie." Then we kissed for a quite a bit.