Chapter 2

•Maggie's POV•

After school got out Nash, his group of friends, me and Loren all met up at the front of our school to talk like we do everyday. They talked about Cameron's party and who all was gonna be there. Loren blurted out "oh yeah by the way Maggie's coming to the party." I popped my head up and looked straight at Loren, I caught her winking at Cameron. My face turned bright red like it did before. "No way really, well now my party is complete" Cameron said cheerfully. Yeah now I definitly wanna go.

Once we got done talking I drove Loren to her house to get her swim suit, then we drove to my house and I got my swim suit. We changed at my house. I changed in my room and she changed in my bathroom. As we were changing Loren said "wow Cameron really does like you I could see it on his face." I just laughed and told her to hurry up. I was really excited now about this party, I mean I think I REALLY like cameron now.

After we were ready we grabbed our towels and started walking to Cameron's beach house since he just lives right next door to me. As we were approaching Cameron's house there was music blaring and people dancing on the porch and yard. We walked around back to where Cameron and Nash were. We got around back and couldn't find them anywhere. Next thing we knew we were at the bottom of the pool. I swam up and saw Cameron and Nash laughing their heads off. Cameron offered his hand to me and pulled me out of the pool. "Sorry about that I do that to every girl I like" Cameron said smiling. "Is that supposed to impress me" I said with a little chuckle. I thought to myself whoa so Cameron does like me I mean it can't be anymore obvious he just literally told me.

After we all had our fun of pushing eachother in the pool me, Loren, Nash, Cameron, this girl I've never met named Kate, and Jack Gilinsky all got in the hot tub and played a game of Truth or Dare.

•Loren's POV•

This is the perfect game to get the sparks flying through Cameron and Maggie. I have to get them together, they would be the cutest couple. So I thought I would start out the game "I'll start, Cameron truth or dare?" I shouted before anyone else could say they wanted to go. "ok?um...dare." Cameron said nervously. "Ok I dare you to kiss Maggie for at least 10 seconds and remember you only get one chicken out. " Sorry Maggie but I never use my chickens, so here it goes." Cameron started leaning into maggie and they kissed. It was definitely longer than 10 seconds but hey I'm not complaining lol. "Wow your a good kisser Maggie." Cameron said very excitedly. "Haha thanks your not toobad yourself." YEEEESSSS it worked now we just need to get them by themselves and maybe by the end of the night we'll have a new cute couple.

•Maggie's POV•

WOWZEERS Cameron is a really good kisser and I really enjoyed that, it's not exactly how I expected my first kiss to be but I'll take it.