chapter 1

Note: sorry for like the past and then present tense I just write it the way is sounds good.

•Maggie's POV•

"I got one less problem without ya I got one less one less problem." I woke up to my Ariana Grande Problem ring tone. Today is the last day of school and I'm hoping that it'll be a very memorable day. I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet to pick out my outfit. Since I live in Florida and it's really hot this time of year I decided to wear my American Eagle Jean shorts and my white crop top that says "Live Love Laugh" in purple letters and my grey sanuk shoes.

I grabbed my iPhone and snapchated my best friend Loren a pic of my outfit and I put a caption 'so whatcha think?' she snapchated back a pic of her outfit and said 'OMG HOT ready for the best summer of our lives?'. I started cracking up laughing. I love my best friend she knows me so well and I can tell her anything. Then after I snapchated her back that I would be at her house in 30 minutes I ran into my bathroom and turned on my flat iron to warm it up and started on my makeup. After I finished my hair and makeup I went back in my room and grabbed my backpack and put on perfume, lotion, and deodorant.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my mom cooking eggs and saw both of my sisters Emily who's 9 and my other younger sister Gracie who is 14 eating their eggs. I also saw my dad at the kitchen table doing his same morning routine drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. "Good morning everyone!" My mom hugged me and kissed me on the cheek "morning to you honey, your in a good mood I guess it's because it's your last day of school." "ha ha yes , I'm going to pick up Loren were probably gonna hang out after school so see ya when I get home." I went around the kitchen tabled and hugged everyone and then I grabbed some toast and ran out the front door to my car.

I pulled up to Loren's house and she jumped in the car. "Hey Magz ready for our last day of school" " oh yeah, lets do this." during our drive to school we talked about Loren and her boyfriend. Loren's dating this really popular guy named Nash Grier. I'm not gonna lie he's pretty cute. Him and his group of friends are very famous because of this social media called Vine. Their all really cute and I have my eye on Cameron Dallas but there's no way he would date me. Loren is also popular because of who shes dating but she also is realllyyy pretty. Me on the other hand I'm not popular at all and that's why I think that Cameron would never date me or so I thought.

Loren and I got out of my car and walked into school. Nash came behind us and grabbed Loren by the hips and turned her around and kissed her right on the lips. I have to admit sometimes I get really jealous, so I just turn my head. After they stopped Nash said to me "Hey Maggie." Nash is the only guy out of Matt, Carter, Jack and Jack, Aaron, Taylor, Cameron and Shawn that really talk to me I mean their all really nice but I think Nash just talks to me because he's dating my best friend and he only talks to me when I'm around Loren. But anyways I looked up and said hi back. As I was saying that I saw Cameron approach our group. "Hey Maggie" Cameron said to ME to ME. Anyways my face was turning as red as a tomato, I was speechless. Loren nudged me. "Hello," I said stuttering. "Well I'll see you later" Nash was saying to Loren as they all walked away. We walked to my locker and I took out all my books out of my back pack while Loren was leaning up against the locker next to mine.

•Loren's POV•

Conversation

"Oh dear lord Maggie we need to get you two together, I'll talk to Nash"

"NO!!!" "he would never go out with me!!!!"

"Sure he would your beautiful, smart, hilarious, and you two would make a really cute couple"

"Thanks Loren but you know I'm not popular"

"You don't have to be popular Cameron doesn't even care about that stuff."

"Yeah well I gotta get to class talk to you later"

Maggie said as she was walking away and we both went to our first period classes.

•Maggie's POV•

I got a text from Loren while we were in our 8th period class saying

Loren: Nash said he'll talk to Cam for you, he said that he probably does like you

Me: OMG LOREN I told you not to, but you wanna do something after school or are you gonna hang out with your boyfriend

Loren: Well Nash invited me to a party at Cameron's beach house and guess what, your going with me!

Me: you know I don't do to parties

Loren: Yeah but this one your going to do

End of messages

Well I guess I could go I mean what could possibly go wrong and with Loren's there I could possibly have a boyfriend by the end of the night. Hey maybe even Cameron. Oh who am I kidding?

( If you've got any questions or comments please feel free to comment. I hope you like it so far.)