chapter 4

•Maggie POV•

Once me and Loren got back to my house we picked out a movie and popped some popcorn. I really wish Cameron would have told me he had a girlfriend earlier maybe right after the kiss. I mean he had me fooled, when he took me down to the beach and acted like there was nothing important he should tell me.

Loren put in the movie Identity Theif. " I think you need a little laugh" Loren said. "Yeah I think so." Then the movie started. I layed out on the couch and Loren layed beside me to where our heads were touching. "Thanks for being here with me I really needed you" I said to Loren. "No problem, what are bestfriends for?" she said laughing. I couldn't stop thinking about Cameron and our kiss. Ugh why does he have to be so perfect? "Hey Loren, what do you think I should do about Cameron?" "Well I think you should let him explain, I'm sure he has a reasonable explanation for all of this." "Yeah I guess so." "Hey how about I invite Cameron and Nash here and Cameron can talk to you." "I guess so."

Loren called Nash and they said they were on their way over. *Ding dong ding dong* the doorbell was ringing, I assumed it was Cameron and Nash. Loren ran to the door and I followed. "Nash," Loren ran to Nash jumping in his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. Then I saw cameron walk in with his head down. "Ok well Nash come with me Maggie has an amazing view of the beach from her porch." As she was walking past me she wispered in my ear. "Let him talk." "Ok." "Very nice house you got here Maggie." Cameron said. " Ah thanks my mom's an interior decor so she definitely knows how to spice up a house. " It got quiet for a couple of seconds and then I blurted out "why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend before? I mean I would of understood." I said. "Well whenever I kissed you I was thinking about her and how I know that our relationship couldn't work and I was legit about to break up with her earlier today but I'm just not good at breakups, and I don't have any feelings for her anymore like none, but Maggie I'm really sorry do you think you could give me another chance to fix all this and then I can take you out on a proper date." He kept rambling on so I just kissed him right then and there. And he kissed back. I guess I could give him a chance oh who am I kidding of course I can. Loren and Nash walked in from the deck door and I'm pretty sure they caught us kissing before we pulled away as fast as we could.

"Well hello you two it kind of looks like you guys made up or made out but either way I think you guys are good so shall we watch the rest of our movie?" Loren and Nash sat on one end of the couch all cuddled up and me and cameron sat on the other side sitting inches away from eachother, gosh I hope he asks me to scoot closer to him. "so what are we watching?" Nash asked. "Uh identity theif." Loren responded. "Oh cool."

Cameron finally made a move and pulled me near him and we cuddled. It was so nice. Then the movie was over and we had to say our goodbyes. I walked Cameron to the door and said "hey I never thought I would say this but I can't wait till you break up with your girlfriend." he started laughing. "Ah me too" then he kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye and walked off as Nash followed him. Loren spent the night and we talked to Cameron and Nash all night on the phone. We all made plans to hang out at the beach tomorrow and Cameron also told me that he broke up with his girlfriend and he is done with her. Then he asked me out right then and there. Loren looked up at me, "say yes say yes!" Which of course I said yes. We got off the phone and layed in my bed all I could think about is I finally have a boyfriend and he is everything I could of imagined and more. Before I fell asleep my phone lit up and I saw it was a text from Cameron. The text read:Hey girlfriend wow I love that word ecspecially for you well anyways I wanted to text you and tell you I'm so happy that you are now in my life and I am so lucky to have such a beautiful wonderful girl like you, well sleep good gorgeous I cant wait till tomorrow. I texted him back that I was happy to have him in my life too and then me and Loren fell asleep.