chapter 10 | Misunderstood

My eyes dart in the direction of it, behind me at some feet away but fall upon Harin, gawking at us.

"Ma'am—" Joonha cannot say anything more, she steps back and slams the door to leave. "Fuck," he hurries to close his belt as I straightened up. "She better not say anything to my dad," he worries about something I did not think about, and before I could even say a word, he puts his hoodie back on and rushes out of the room, so I wipe my hands with the towel I used some minutes ago, and I quickly go downstairs, where some voices are echoing.

"Dad, I swear nothing was happening," he speaks for us, facing my step-mother who is right next to Mister Jeon as if she had hurried to tell him about what she saw like a kid. "Ah yeah?! Then why the hell were you about to pull your pants down right in front of my daughter?" she acts like she cares about me, but Mister Jeon lays his eyes on me for a short moment. "I wasn't going to do that! Stop assuming—"

"Yes, you were! She was on her knees right in front of you! Are you kidding me? Do you think I'm too dumb to understand what was happening in my house?!" she raises her voice at him, making up a story again to cause trouble. "We were just checking something with the tattoos she drew for me, what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Joonha, calm down," his father attempts to relax him, not knowing who to believe. "Calm down? Then tell this freaking woman to stop assuming stuff—"

"I'm not assuming anything, young man. You were trying something disgusting with my daughter—"

"No, I wasn't!" he yells, losing his composure at the sound of all those lies. "Did you see my dick in her mouth?! No—"

"You were about to do it!" she does not let him continue, leaving Mister Jeon dumbfounded and speechless. "Oh god..." Joonha chuckles but pushes his inner cheek with his tongue, going crazy. "You know what? Believe what you want. Y/n and I both know what was happening in that freaking room, but we're both adults, so even if she was indeed sucking my—"

"Joonha!" Mister Jeon does not accept to hear this, suddenly reacting and stepping towards his son. "Stop. There's no need to go that far," his big eyes remain on him, making them both stare at each other for a few seconds full of tension, but Joonha walks away. "See you tomorrow, y/n," he looks at me to tell me goodbye, so I answer him with the same words, and he steps out of the house.

"Gosh..." Mister Jeon heavily breathes out and combs his hair back. "I apologize for his behavior, he did not mean anything he said," he bows to her and turns towards me. "See you tomorrow, y/n," he forces a smile as the embarrassment must be rushing through him. "See you, Mister Jeon," I bow to him, and he does the same to Harin, but she stops him. "Can we talk outside, please?"

"I...Yeah, sure," he agrees but not willingly, and she makes them both go out together, so I walk upstairs and get back in my room to take a look at my phone and send a text to Joonha.

[ I'm sorry for not saying anything, but she wouldn't have changed her mind no matter what >

< don't say sorry, she's just a fucking bitch I was about to punch the shit out of her, like why tf make a big deal about it? Does she think you're still a child? ]

[ your dad will believe you anyway, right? She's jealous? Idk >

< lmaoo probably but yeah, I hope he will. I'm just gonna get shouted out for speaking the way I did, but I couldn't control myself she pissed me off ]

[ I understand you, I wonder what your dad is gonna say tho >

< its gonna be awkward asf to explain to him that you weren't sucking my dick lmao ]