Anime and Chill

(Warning contains smut! If you don't want the horny skip this part!)

My eyes lit up at him and I was so happy but surprised to see him here at my house. "Arny, hey what are doing here?!" I said while leaning up against the framing of the front door. "I honestly just wanted to see you, and I realized that I never got your number!" We both started to chuckle and I walked toward him and he embraced me and I felt light as a feather. Being in Arny's arms was the only thing I have wanted all day I just wanted to be with him. We break away when we both hear a car door slam shut, looking over Arny's shoulder I see the pizza boy coming up the driveway. "Hey, I got a pizza here for Y/N, a classic pepperoni?" "Yes that's me, how much do I owe you?" "That'll be $7.00 even miss." Reaching into my bag hung on the wall by the door I pulled out a $20.00 dollar bill and handed it to the pizza boy. "Keep the change!" I said with a smile and I could see how happy he was with the tip. "Wow, thank you so much!" Waving as he was leaving he got in his car and drove away. "Well aren't you just a sweetheart," Arny said looking down at me with a smirk and wink. I chuckled at him and set the pizza down on the nightstand. "Well I better let you get to your pizza and let you get back to doing your thing," Arny said while opening his arms for a goodbye hug. I knew I didn't want him to leave, I didn't want to be alone all night so I did the one thing I never thought I would. I reached out and grabbed his hand and said "Why don't you stay, after all, plenty of pizza to go around and I wouldn't mind the company." Arny looked me up and down and smiled, "What about your mom? I really don't want to impose Y/N." "I have the house to myself tonight, so what do you say?"

 Without warning, Arny picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and we burst into the door. Arny closes the door with his foot and turns around pushing my back into the door. Arny made eye contact with me and I was not looking away. "I want you Y/N." His tone was low and seductive drawing me into him. "Take me Arny, Take me right here right now," I said I was biting my lip. Arny brings his mouth just inches away from my neck I could feel his warm breath on my skin and it sent shivers all throughout my body. His lips touched my skin and it was soft at first with little pecks all up and down my neck. It then turned more aggressive and full of passion. I suddenly felt a sharp pain when I felt his teeth indent my skin with a deep bite. I let out a gasp and I hear Arny chuckle. "You alright love? You want me to stop?" "No" was all that managed to escape my lips. Arny now set me down and pulled me into him. One arm was wrapped around my waist while the other caressed the side of my face. Arny leaned in and kissed me with such passion a moan escaped my lips and Arny stops. "Careful now love, don't play with fire." He said in a low tone followed by a smirk. He kept kissing me and each kiss was hungrier than the other, we both wanted each other and we made that clear. Arny pulled away and we both caught our breaths, Arny why'd you stop?" "Love I can't continue any of this until we talk about a few things." I looked at him with questioning eyes and he lead me to the couch. We both sat down and I looked at the floor in fear of what he was going to say. I feel him pinch my chin and lift my head to make eye contact with him. "Love I want you, I do but I can't go any further until I have your say so." My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't believe the man that was sitting before me. Taking a deep breath I scooted closer to Arny and leaned in close "I'm yours Arny" I say in a low whisper. Arny turns and grabs behind my neck pulling me closer to him where our noses were so close to touching. "Love I want to be in control, I want you at my mercy." His words sent chills all through my body. He showed such dominance and I felt so small next to him like he could do anything to me. "Arny I" I struggled to get the words out "Love tell me what you want? What do you want from me right now?" I feel him lower his hand on my neck and I feel his fingers gently press into my neck, Arny looks at me with lust in his eyes. "Love, are you getting excited thinking about all the things I'm going to do to you?" Arny brought a side of me that you never knew you had before, you trusted him, I wanted him, and you wanted him now. "What's it gonna be love?" His words, touch, and his scent had completely consumed you. "I want you Arny, I want you to take me." 

Arny pushed me down on the couch and hovers over me "Good girl, I was hoping you'd say that." He started trailing his hands along the side of your body until he reached the bottom. He grasped the bottom of my shirt and slid it over my head. He leaves trails of kisses starting from the neck and following down to my hips. I kept letting out small moans with every kiss. He looks up at me and says "May I" I give him a nod and he says "I need words love." "Yes" With that Arny starts to untie my sweatpants and pull them down and off my legs. I'm there laying on the couch in my black bra and panty set. Arny stands and strips to where he is in nothing but his boxer briefs. Looking at him I can see his size and you start to sweat a Lil and your breathing had become heavy. "What's wrong love, are you wet just by the sight of me?" I had no words you were still and quiet until I felt Arny slide a finger between my folds and I let a soft quiet moan. "You like that my love, tell me how much you like it." "I-I love it-Da-daddy." Arny looks into your eyes and smirks at what you just called him. Arny inserts another finger starting to pump in and out. "You like when Daddy touches you like this, hmmm tell me, love." My moans were filling the room. "Y-y-yes I do yes!" Arny stopped and hovered over you once again and pulled out what looked like a condom. "Are you sure love?" 'Yes I am sure" "If you want to stop at anytime the safe word is red got it." "Yes, Red" 'Good girl". Arny slid on the condom and pressed his tip against me and I felt him thrust himself into me. Slow at first and then he started to pick up the pace and go faster. My legs were shaking and I could feel my stomach tightening. Arny inside you felt just like ecstasy a wave of euphoria clouded your mind and you felt so good. "I'm Gonna Cum!" You squeaked out and you could feel Arny start to go faster you both were moaning and both reached your high and came together.

 Both of us breathless Arny looked into my eyes and kissed me with so much passion. "That was amazing, you okay love?" I embraced him and said, "I am more than okay, that was incredible." Arny kissed my forehead and got up from the couch as did I, and we both got dressed. Arny walked into the kitchen and came back with some water. "Here love drink this." I drank the water and set the glass on the coffee table. Arny grabbed the pizza box and sat on the couch next to me. Snuggled up to him I laid my head on his chest. "That was amazing Y/N" I looked up and gave him a kiss and said, "It was the best." We decided to watch anime together and eat our pizza. Best night ever you thought to yourself.