The Passionate Love

They both were a little bit shy to see each other after the Udaipur accident. Well, not exactly accident.. It was what they both had yearned for. Bottled up emotions, their proximity, the ambience and the music that played in the background created havoc. They were feeling so many emotions and it only felt necessary to express them, without any fear. 

They knew it was more than time for them to shed their inhibitions, something that only the two of them would be recipient of. 

Flashback.. 

He had slipped the ring by snaking his arm around her shoulder and that had sent a shudder down her bare back. He noticed the change in his body too. Man, she was having some effect on him, without even her touching him. She was dangerous for him.. his sanity, his self-control. Afraid that the love his eyes, will soon replace lust, he wanted to look away.. But she was bent on making him weak. 

She had worn a dangerously low back, enough to send him in a daze. He had never seen his Anupama in this light and could not move his sight from her. She looked very very inviting and he wasn't quite sure of what was happening. Is she sending him some signals? Does she also want, what he wants.. and just then a question popped up,

Anuj... Why am I suppossed to take the initiative all the time? and he was snapped out of his moment. Just to understand the question, he looked at her intoxicating eyes and found her staring back at him .. at his lips, that he bit. She knew what that action meant, He was losing control and to get him back to his senses, she pressed his lips against his. And this.. was what felt like a storm in his mouth. He felt the love, the passion and the yearning. Now, not the one to be challenged and left back, he held his hand travel freely over her now exposed back, and gave her his one of those passionate kisses, which was reserved.. Only for her. 

She knew what had hit her ... and she was more than willing to be on the receiving end. Happy that her Bholuram, had finally mustered the courage to cross one boundary atleast. Finally. They did break apart, to breathe in some oxygen and stealing some glances away from each other, their hands intertwined, with the fingers doing some talk and some dangerously seducing eye contact at intervals, the call on his phone, had distracted the momentum of what was going to be the most special moment for them . He had a smirk at the end of the call, which amused her further. To maintain the suspense, he had asked the receiver to check the messages and follow up with the resort manager, who was given enough instructions in advance. 

Followed by dinner, in which they fed each other, sitting beside each other, with not much talking, yet enjoying each other's close proximity, the love birds realized that they were in a public area. Though their area was a private sit-out, with Anuj being extremely tight with their privacy, he didn't want anyone to come in between their Time. The one they both had waited patiently for. 

After the dinner, when Anupama said that as Anuj had his meeting tomorrow and that she would leave in the night itself so that she can reach home well before midnight, Anuj caught hold of her hand, pulling her again in his space and said, that the meeting is now cancelled and that he has already informed Samar, GK and Baapuji that they both will be coming back home tomorrow afternoon for lunch. The twinkle in Anu's eyes wasn't missed by him, and teasing her, he asked.. what do you want to do tonight? moving his fingers along her cheeks. 

Anu was already melting and she just held on to his shoulders, for support. and she realised, Oh Boy, that wasn't the move that I should have made. She steadied herself and almost announcing that she would retire early to bed. She knew that he knew that she was making up an excuse and that they both very well knew where they were headed too. 

Just then the attendent came and handed over a package to Anuj, that he handed over to Anu. With questioning eyes, Anu took it, not knowing what was in it. They both left for their respective rooms, Anu not having a whiff of what was coming up. 

The receptionist had told her that the housekeeping was cleaning up her room and that for sometime, she has been allotted another one. Taking the bag, Anu went to the new allotted room and opened the bag, given by Anuj. She saw a beautiful Pink anarkali gown, almost similar to the one she had worn during her college days alongwith a request note from Anuj, to keep her hair open and onto one side. She was still getting used to all this pampering and love being showered on her, and she was all ready to become his.. today, tomorrow or whenever it had to be. A few moments later, she was informed that her room was ready for her to occupy. 

Now, changed into that baby pink dress, her heart fluttered at the thought of Anuj seeing her in that dress. He was recreating his first meeting with her, she vaguely remembered. And nervously, she also bit her lip.. just like he did. With eyes full of love and a heart full of desires, she walked taking steps towards her new life, her love, HER MAN. She blushed at the thought of HER MAN. 

Opening the door to the room, she smelled her fav light sandalwood scent with a carpet of her favourite white liliac spread on the floor. She felt like a queen standing at the entrance of her palace, waiting for her King to sweep her off the floor.  And as if Anuj had read the thought, from behind, he did scoop her into his arms and walked in, the door closing on its own. The dim lights, the moon-shine, "Dil Ibaadat" being played in the background, was setting the mood which neither of them wanted to break. 

Putting her down and asking her for a dance, Anuj extended his hand only to be kissed first by Anu, who later held it, as though she was holding on to her life. 

Dil ibaadat, kar raha hai, dhadkane meri sun
Tujhko main kar loon haasil lagi hai yahi dhun
Zindagi ki shaakh se lun, kuch haseen pal main chun
Tujhko main kar loon haasil lagi hai yahi dhun

Cupping her face with his hands, he gently placed the first kiss of love on her forehead. 

Mujhko de tu mit jaane, ab khud se dil mil jaane
Kyun hai yeh itna faasla
Lamhe yeh phir na aane, inko tu na de jaane
Tu mujhpe khud ko de luta...

Tujhe tujhse tod loon, kahin khud se jod loon
Mere jismo jaan pe aa, teri khushbu odh loon
Jo bhi saansein main bharoon, unhe tere sang bharoon
Chaahe jo ho raasta, usse tere sang chaloon
Dil ibaadat, kar raha hai, dhadkane meri sun
Tujhko main kar loon haasil lagi hai yahi dhun...

Pulling her into him and gently twirling her, as if asking for her consent, he slid down his hand and held her closer to him from her waist. He was fully intoxicated by her.. with her beauty, her love and he didn't want this to end. 

Baahon mein de bas jaane, seene mein de chup jaane
Tujh bhin main jaaoon toh kahaan
Tujhse hai mujhko paane, yaadon ke woh nazraane
Ik jinpe hak ho bas mera...

Teri yaadein mein rahoon, tere khwaabon mein jagoon
Mujhe dhoonde jab koi, teri aankhon mein miloon
Jo bhi saansein main bharoon, unhe tere sang bharoon
Chaahe jo ho raasta, usse tere sang chaloon. 

Placing another kiss on her eyes, after having a soul piercing eye contact, he saw the consent in her eyes, he had yearned for. The gentle tears in her eyes, the smile on her lips, the shyness, were all proof of the unconditional love she had for him and tonight was when, he would also shower his on her. 

When the music ended, the dance continued, to the beats of their heart. Not able to further suppress their love and desire for each other, the moon became the only Witness for their most special moment.