The Flirty Love

EXPLICIT MATURED CONTENT - 18+ ONLY

Finally, we meet !!! They both said in unison.

Anuj and Anupama had met each other for the first time after chatting for quite sometime on an online dating site.

Though both of them were not looking for a serious relationship, they were quite open about how they felt about each other. From the moment, the right swipe had happened on their profiles, there was hardly any day or time, where they were not flirting with each other. Their routine included sending each other a lot of flirty and lovey dovey messages. So, comfortable they had become with each other that, talking about intimacy and sexting became a regular.

Unable to hold the urge of not meeting each other, but setting each other on fire, just by messages, they decided to break their rule. They decided to meet each other at the Coffee Place in the Central Part of the Mumbai City. And had decided on a colour code... Red and White. Red, the colour of love and White, the colour of peace, if things went awry.

He came a good 30 mins early just to see, if she really kept her time and if she was the way he had imagined her. To his utter surprise, he found her, in a red off-shoulder gown, with a scarf tied around her neck, sitting inside the café and waiting for him.

Not bad, Ms. Anupamaa... He said to himself while checking her out from afar. Her long hair, which she had curled and dove shaped eyes with kohl, a bracelet on her right wrist was all that she had on her. But she had captivated him. She was glancing at her mobile frequently to see for any messages received from him. After admiring her from afar and knowing that this date of his is going to be a memorable one, Anuj walked inside the café in his charismatic manner. His sharp jawline, deep eyes and looks that could kill, were enough to set the place on fire.

Extending his hand, he said, Hi Anupama  :-) and before he could complete the sentence, pat came the reply, are you done checking me out, Anuj? With a smirk and forwarding the hand for a shake. Taken aback, he smiled and sat down opposite her, without leaving her hand. Ordering Frappe and Latte for each, he asked how did you know.. and she gestured him, to come and sit next to him and pointed towards the mirror. So, you were hitting on me too.. not bad for the 1st meet, he chuckled and continued saying.. You are very pretty Anu.. I hope you don't mind me calling you that and I really want my feelings about you, to grow further. What do you say? Is it red or white? 

Looking at him, she said, Same here.. I want to give us a chance.. following it up by RED. Take it as a sign of love or danger. Either way, that's how I am. After finishing up their general talks, and with a great deal of self-control and a few minor hand touches and glances at each other,

Anuj said, I would like to drop you home if you don't mind and we can have our further conversation there, with a smile that conveyed that their meet is not yet done. They were very much aware of the sexual tension between them and a private place was all they needed to unleash their desires they had for each other, ever since they had started teasing and sexting.

Reaching her home and the opening of the door was the limit for their control. The moment they walked in and the door was shut, she was hugged from behind by him. Inhaling her scent and removing the scarf tied around her neck, he traced his lips around the neck and her shoulders moving slowly up near her ear lobes. Making sure that she wouldn't fall, Anu had held on to his hands as she was slowly losing her senses. Leaving a trail of kisses along the nape of her nape, he moved on her to her cheeks. Planting a lingering kiss at the edge of her lips, he looked at her before proceeding further. Cupping her face, a placing a small peck on her lips, he teased her only to be pulled back by her into a kiss, that turned into a passionate one. Exploring each other, tasting each other and their tongues dancing, they broke apart to gasp for air. The look in their eyes and heat around them, increased what they had wanted from each other. The Passion was raw, the desire was burning them and they could barely keep their hands off each other. Hands roaming all along their bodies, Anuj couldn't help but lift her and proceed to the room. As much as he wanted her in the wildest way, she always wanted him. This was unplanned for both of them and neither wanted to stop.

Within a matter of seconds, their dresses had covered the floor and the room was filled with their sounds of kisses and moans. They both wanted to feel each other and give each other the pleasure which was unknown to both of them. They were ready to lose their virginity to each other in the most pleasurable way. Her shiny soft skin was maddening him, while his muscles and chiseled chest was making her weak. Trailing his fingers along the curves of her body, and admiring the stark unclothed beauty in front of her, Anuj bent down to give her the pleasure she had ever received and he had ever given. Kissing her at every possible places and seeing her moan, he sensed a different pleasure as he saw her experiencing her first ever.

Lying down next to her, closing his eyes, he felt a strange warmth, when he felt her hands moving across his body. The sensuous touch, the scent of her hair and the kiss, had already sent him in a different zone. As, she came on top of him, locking her eyes with his, she used her hand to slip him inside her. Once inside, she started the rotation of her hips and her exposed part of thighs, were around his waist. Holding her hair from behind and pulling her in for a deep kiss again, he felt her warm and cold. As much as he was getting enveloped inside her, he was feeling the heat coming out from her also. With each stroke, it was becoming unbearable for him, before he burst.

For both of them, it was the strangest and the most beautiful sensation they had experienced. Something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside them, had made their way, inside each other and had reached where they finally belonged.