The Enraptured Love

MATURED CONTENT 18+

The ending and the beginning of the new year wasn't exactly the way they both had wanted. Having a major tiff and the awkwardness in initiating the conversation was becoming a little difficult for the otherwise free with each other, Anuj and Anupama. And to add to the situation, Anuj's childhood friend, Dheeraj had come un-announced to meet the couple. Reading the situation, he decided to take Anuj for a walk outside, so that he can think clearly of a solution. 

In the meanwhile, Anupamaa decided to step out to the market to deviate herself from the current flow of thoughts. Busy in her own world, she bumped into Kavya and was astonished to see the glamorous side of her. Talking casually, Kavya informed her about her new career and how excited she was about it. Seeing the two ladies from afar, was the photographer Mohit, who, for reasons known best to him, wanted to have a photoshoot done for Anupamaa too. After being introduced as Mrs. Anupama Anuj Kapadia, he quickly made a call to Mr. Kapadia seeking his permission to photo shoot his wife. 

Don't start before I reach and hope the photo shoot is decent, the costume is elegant and not much people hovering and eyeing my Anu... said Anuj. No Sir, everything will be graceful and we will wait for you to come and then we'll start the shoot. 

Anupamaa on the other hand was skeptical about this. She had never got a photoshoot done and seeing Kavya, she knew this was something bold. She thought to herself, maybe if I get a makeover done, Anuj might look at me, talk to me and give me one of his charming smiles. And after some persistance from Kavya, she got ready for the oppurtunity. Though physically being with Kavya, she missed her Bholuram terribly. 

Breaking the reverie,  was Mohit and his assistant. Greeting Anupamaa and Kavya, he said Ma'am, sorry for the last minute notice, but we rescheduled the photoshoot for today and it'll be post lunch and will take around 3-4 hours. We should be able to wrap it up today, so that we don't waste your precious time. Also, Kavya, Mrs. Kapadia would be joining you for the latter half of the shoot. And looking at Anupamaa, Don't worry Ma'am, I have spoken to Mr. Kapadia and he should be here soon. He wanted to be a part of the shoot and I must say, he loves you immensely. 

She smiled looking at Mohit, replied in affirmative and thanked God for the opportunity. Aaj toh mein inko manaa hi loongi. Bas, saath dena Kanhaji. 

He received a message from Anupamaa about the same and was touched by her gesture, Even in this situation, she didn't forget to include him in this new chance she got. Grinning, he replied, Yes, I know.. I am coming there. Take care of yourself. 

Knowing that she wouldn't have had her lunch he packed her favourite Paratha on the way. Seeing her nervously fidgeting with her pallu and trying to tuck in that strand of hair, and murmuring to himself, how Gorgeous is she, he took his place next to her, flashing his trademark smile. The lady in hot pink saree had again managed to get him mouth wide-opened at the door itself. And she did notice it. Seeing him there and moving herself closer to him, she made herself comfortable on the sofa while he handed over the glass of water for her. Discussing the shoot that was to happen, the costume and the makeup, he sat as close as possible to her, with her hand on his knees. In spite of asking for the costume picture, she said, it's a surprise for you and it'll be for your eyes first. This got him all excited and after having lunch, he said, Let's go and get you ready. 

At the studio:

Changing into the costume, and coming in front of the camera all shy, she saw him look shell shocked. The one shoulder -piece that she was wearing, with her blow dried hair and subtle makeup, were playing with his heart and he was taking long breathes to keep himself in control. He couldn't keep on staring at her in public neither could be avoid the stunner in front of him. The last time Anuj saw her this bold was during the Honeymoon in Mumbai. He still hadn't got over the Gorgeousness that she was in the baby pink gown. Gulping and seeing away, to distract himself, he came back to senses when she called him out, Anuj, kya hua, achchi toh lag rahi hoon ne.. batayiyie naa and All he could do is nod. His constant gaze was on Anupamaa, which Kavya noticed. She came and whispered, biwi tumhari hi hai, ghar jaake ghoor lena, idhar aur bhi log hain. Waise, the shoot is done. She'll come in a few minutes. And teasing him, a little, she said, She looked breath-taking, isn't it? Enjoy. And left Anuj blushing