The Fostered Love

Sammaan Orphanage.

Ms. Anupamaa Joshi started working as the manager of the Samman Orphanage. And has been working with the organisation for the past 15 years. She was left on the roads after her so called family found out that, she could have problems in conceiving after the accident she met, while trying to save her ex-husband. The kids of the orphanage had found a motherly figure in her and the mother's love she showered on all the kids there, was a feeling to experience. She loved all the kids, but little Anu, who was left at the orphanage as a 1 day old baby, was extremely special to her. She had called herself as the mother of Little Anu and was her foster mother.

Mr. Anuj Kapadia, one of the trustees of the Orphanage, who was residing in the USA. After his family, whom he lost in a road accident, he didn't feel like living there anymore and after winding up his business, came back home to India and started spending more and more time at the orphanage. The kids at the ashram, made him feel lively, loved and wanted. He forgot the tensions of his life with all the innocent flowers around him. And most importantly, he found a glimpse of what and how his partner, best friend and confidante, will be like in Anupama. He had developed strong feelings for her since the day he saw her working there and had become more fond of her, seeing her kind and loving nature towards the kids.

Just like Anu, he had also developed a soft corner for Choti Anu and wanted to foster her. Every weekend he would spend all his time at the orphanage with not only the kids of the ashram but also with his affable Anu, to whom he was yet to confess. Though it was pretty obvious from her side also, that he was special for her, had a soft corner for him... but always held back, fearing her past.

One of the weekends, they had arranged for star gazing for all the kids, at the outskirts of the city. They all had planned to put up tents for the kids and stay overnight. With the help of other attendants, all the kids along with the silent lovebirds had a beautiful starry night experience.

Exchanging silent glances outside the tent and with such a beautiful blanket above them, had opened up a new set of emotions for them. The last couple of days, working together at the orphanage for a very important project, they had come close, emotionally. Just to test their feelings for each other, to confirm that it wasn't infatuation, they had been consciously away from each other, knowing how difficult it was to contain their raging emotions. They knew and somewhere they felt, they were a match, made for each other, unaware that both of them felt the same for each other.

Neither of them had the courage to look into each other's eyes, fearing the known . With great difficulty and self control they moved ahead with the schedule of putting the kids to sleep in their respective tents. Still, having their eyes set on each other, looking out for each other, without making it evident.

The kids had all slept and the attendants had assembled around the bonfire to discuss the next day's programme. After everyone dispersed, somehow he had hoped that she would stay back.. but he sighed..... She was going back towards her tent, which was near his, he put on the ear pods, listening to Pal Pal Dil ke paas, reminding him of her and their closeness.

He saw her moving away from her tent, to the one that was not occupied at all and was at a little distance from the rest of the camp. It was pretty late at the night and he was pretty disturbed by this thought, that she was going to be alone, at a place where there is no network. Why is she going there and what was she upto? He couldn't stop worrying and started following her.

Just as he was about to turn towards, thinking it will look like an intrusion of her privacy, he turned around to go back to his tent, when he saw the little fairy lights blinking from near the same tent and a moving figure, which resembled her. Saying Thank God and curious to find out what she was upto, he moved in the direction to find her in a different costume. The same costume that he had gifted her a few days ago along with his jacket, that he had offered her a during the star gazing session to keep her away from the chills. She didn't know what to do with the feelings that were going on a rage. Sitting cross-legged on the seating outside the tent, she switched on the song, that had become her go to song for the past 1 year.. Chupana bhi nahi aata, jataana bhi nahi aata Humein tumse mohabbat hai batana bhi nahi aata.

So engrossed was she that she didn't realize that there was someone else also standing there experiencing the same feelings as the song and Her. Knowing that she would be hungry,(Both of them had skipped dinner, for reasons known to each other), he had gone back to his tent and got food for both of them. Keeping the food packet, aside, not disturbing her, he came and sat in front of her and was looking at her intently. Seeing the shadow of the person, she lifted her gaze to match his and saw her reflection in his eyes. No words were exchanged, but a lot conveyed. His eyes fell on the dress he had gifted her and acknowledged her by lifting his eyebrow. She mouthed a thanks to him and saw the satisfaction in his eyes, which had expressed his desire to see her in that dress, while her eyes were scanning him intermittently. He was in his shorts and sleeveless T. Seeing her in that black dress, he forgot to breathe and blink. Open hair, no make up and accessories and the dim fairy lights were adding more beauty to the lady in front of him and he couldn't help but say aloud... Hot and fanned himself. She smirked and moved inside the tent and sat down on the mattress with one leg folded. And he just came inside the tent, and lay on her lap, leaving her shocked. His eyes were scanning each and every part of her, covered and uncovered and she could feel him and his gaze on every part of hers. The intense eye lock, the intertwining of the right hand fingers, while his other hand brought her closer to his face. All this without breaking the eye lock. Feeling his hot air on her, she kissed him on the forehead and he turned his head and left a wet kiss on exposed chasm. She closed her eyes, only to be pinched by him and he nodded a no for her eyes closed. He smiled seeing her shy with her open eyes, and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Both their eyes, conveying their love for each other, desire to become one, the lust to taste each other and touch each other. Love, doesn't always need words to express.. the little gestures for each other, the tiniest of actions for each other and to each other, always speak louder than words.

Breaking the kiss, only to steal some air, he told her, while shooting daggers.. I want to make love to you.. Now. Her fingers clasped his, even more tightly and that was enough for him. Pulling her more deep into what looked like a soul kiss, he laid her down as gently as possible while he came on Her. Hugging her tightly with full warmth, he undid the gown she had worn for him, while she helped him come out of his cage. Their hands locked, the tongue continuing to what it did the best, sending shivers across their bodies, his thickness matched her wetness. Experience the feeling of bolt, she once again shut her eyes, only to be bit by him on her front. Opening her eyes once again, she saw him fixated on her. The gaze that pierced their soul, united them and had broken all the barriers they had built around each other for each other.

Saying I love you, he entered into her in the most erotic way. The eye lock all this while was unfazed. She loved having each and every bit of him, in her and on her, while he was in their own world. A world with him, her ... No one else. The emotional intimacy both experienced was much more than their physical needs. The kind of love they made, all the while gazing at each other, seeing the spark in them and marveling at their very existence, the love they made, under the starry blanket, at that moment and the love they shared was way too sacred for anyone to understand.

Resting their foreheads against each other, with tears of joy, they heard the unsaid .. A part of me, will always be with you. While, a shooting star heard this wish of theirs and decided to give this lovestory the end it deserved.