Chapter 6

Jenny watches as Skylar runs around the kitchen grabbing things for her smoothie,she grabs lemons,limes and cream,Jenny knows Skylar just grabbed it because the wrapper on the bottle makes it look good,there's a small bit of sugar in it and Skylar has to know that even if she doesn't know exactly what she just placed on the counter is,after she grabs the cream she turns and puts her hand behind her back,standing up tall and looking up at her dad "You sure that's all you want?" Jenny asks,Skylar nods.

Jenny quickly makes the smoothie and serves it to Skylar in a sippy cup "Do you like it?" Skylar nods "You sure?" Skylar nods again as she drinks her smoothie,Jenny sits to her right and wraps an arm around Skylar,pulling her close "We're gonna go talk to someone tomorrow ok?" Skylar nods,Jenny gives her a big squeeze with a playful growl causing Skylar to laugh "You're funny daddy" she says "Yeah? Why don't you go grab a game while I finish cooking lunch" Skylar jumps up and runs to the game shelf,Jenny stands and heads back to the kitchen.

When lunch is ready Skylar sets up the Game of Life to play while they eat-and she drinks-but Jenny notices she's squirming in her chair and rubbing against it like she's trying to itch something "Skylar what's wrong?" she asks,Skylar looks up,her bottom lip pushed out and eyes wide making her look younger "Nothing daddy" she says with a slight shake of her head "Don't lie to me,what's wrong? Getting a craving?" Skylar shakes her head.

"It itches daddy,it won't come out" Jenny sighs as she rests her head in the palm of her hand,while Skylar isn't in control of her bowels anymore and they let loose whenever they feel like it she also always gets constipated at least once a month and Jenny has to use the enema bottle,before they bought it when Skylar first got constipated it was stuck for two weeks because Jenny thought it would come out with time but Skylar lied and said it did so she wouldn't buy the enema bottle.

"We've gotta get the bottle" Jenny says,Skylar whines "No daddy!" she begins to bounce up and down in her seat but not from happiness,Skylar follows Jenny into the bedroom,begging her not to use the bottle as she grabs it from the medicine cabinet "It'll make you feel better" Jenny says as she walks back in,enema bottle in hand "But daddy I don't want it!" Skylar begins to cry.

Jenny kisses her cheek and tries to shush her as she pulls her over her lap and pulls down the back of her pants,before she puts the bottle in she grabs Skylar's pacifier-it was bought for her the first time Jenny had to use the bottle-and puts it in her mouth to calm her down,her cries turn into whimpers and then her whimpers turn into nothing.

Jenny gives her one more kiss on the cheek then pushes down,the tip of the bottle penetrates Skylar and she whimpers as it slides in,she tenses up and turns her head to look at Jenny,eyes wide and tears threading to fall "Don't cry" Jenny says in a low voice "I know you're a big girl,you can do it,it only takes a few minutes" Jenny squeezes the bottle and the drug rushes inside Skylar's rectum,when Jenny squeezes the right amount of medicine into Skylar she slowly takes the tip out causing another small whimper and then a sigh of relief from Skylar.

Jenny places a bowl at an angle to catch anything that comes out of Skylar because it "shoots like a rocket" as she likes to say,she rubs Skylar's back with her left hand and the bowl with the other,only a few minutes later she hears a low rumble from Skylar's stomach "Is it ready to come out?" she asks,Skylar nods as she says "I think so daddy" Jenny smiles as she says "Just don't send it past the bowl,if this was an Olympic sport you'd get a gold medal" Skylar laughs.

Jenny gets her hand under Skylar and up her shirt to rub her stomach as she groans in pain,she kisses her cheek and hopes her hand is soothing the pain,it's never fun to do this,Skylar doesn't like doing it and she has to go through extreme pain before the actual relief comes,Jenny doesn't understand how so much comes out when all she's putting in her body is liquids,she gets a nice big one every time and she doesn't understand.

Skylar groans again and puts her hands over Jenny's,pushing it into her abdomen "It's ok,just relax and it'll pass" instead Skylar tenses up more and Jenny knows it won't come out unless she's calm because unfortunately Skylar isn't the only person she's had to use an enema bottle with,she's had to deal with a few girls that needed the enema bottle to get rid of a month of waste.

The cause being the people who abused them or kept them locked up made sure their food was low in fiber and gave them a lot of foods that slowed their bowel movements causing tremendous pain and enough tears from one eye to fill the Pacific Ocean,Jenny never understood why it had to be her to do it but she'd rather do it than trust anyone else to,she helps women and the occasional man but she mostly helps save little girls that have been abused or molested by their mothers.

The reason being Jenny is very unstable and while she does wish to pull the heads off the mothers that hurt her daughters if she was put on a mission where the man was the abuser everyone knows the pain they would endure would be the worst pain and torment that anyone has ever seen,she would do things no one has ever heard of,she doesn't mind though because she wants to help people no matter their gender or sexuality or identity,she wants to help them all.

Children are her main focus though because while it does break her heart when she hears of the abuse people have gone through she just shuts down when she hears it happening to a child,so when she's handed the bottle she doesn't argue she just helps the pain end,unfortunately she can't make all the pain go away and she definitely can't make the pain she feels when looking at these terrified faces and the marks on their weak,fragile bodies,that pain never goes away,and it eats at her will to go on.