Chapter 9

In the next week Skykar has noticed the decrease and nicotine even more but she's able to live with it,she's at the store with Jenny when she grabs her shirt and pulls on it "What's wrong kiddo?" Jenny asks,Skylar turns and points to the bathroom as she whines "You gotta come into the mens with me,I don't want you by yourself" Skylar nods,Jenny brings her to the bathroom and goes to a urinal,Skylar goes to the urinal to Jenny's right and drops her pants to her ankles.

"You gotta use one of the stalls" Jenny says "Why daddy?" Skylar asks in her sweet innocent voice "You're gonna get it all over your pants it's not gonna go in" Jenny says at she gestures to the urinal "I can do it daddy,mommy showed me videos of girls who did it before" Jenny sighs as she rubs her temple,she puts her hand on the small of Skylar's back-trying not to touch her ass-and pushes her hips forward.

Jenny looks around constantly making sure no one walks in and sees her daughter there with her pants down,as she's washing her hand with Skylar still at the urinal-the girl has a bladder the size of an elephants head-she hears someone walking in,she turns and runs to cover Skylar as a man walks in,her makes a disgusted face at Jenny who flips him off,the man goes into a stall,yeah cower away you pussy Jenny thinks.

When Skylar finally finishes-it feels like an hour to Jenny-she goes to wash her hands but Jenny pulls her pants up first,the man is still in the stall so Jenny quickly has Skylar wash her hands then leaves "See daddy? I did it" Skylar says a big smile on her face,Jenny can't help but laugh as she says "Yes kiddo I saw,you've got an aim better than mine,if it was a game you would have gotten a hundred points every time while I would have gotten like ten" Skylar laughs and Jenny's smile grows.