Chapter 8

When the two get home Jenny puts one of the patches on Skylar's right shoulder then puts one on her left shoulder "Next week you have a doctors appointment,I've already talked to her about the vape so we're gonna discuss that a little more when we go,ok?" Jenny asks,Skylar nods,happy that she's getting a little nicotine in her body,she doesn't want to quit but she does want to try for her dad.

A week later it's finally time for Skylar's doctors appointment,Jenny signed her out then headed up to her classroom,Skylar ran to her and wrapped her body around Jenny's leg,Jenny heard some of the students laugh as she picked Skylar up and carried her out of the class,now they drive down an empty road filled with nothing but trees and fields,it takes an hour to get to the doctor and it's already been an hour and a half.

From the corner of her eye,Jenny notices Skylar bouncing up and down in her seat with a slight frown on her face "What's wrong?" She asks,Skylar whines and wrings her hands "It's another half hour just hold it until we get there" Skylar's body shakes and she continues to bounce in her seat,Jenny quickly looks around and finds an empty water bottle in the door cup holder,she grabs it with her left then switches it to her right and finally holds it out.

She feels Skylar's tiny fingers brush hers as she grabs the bottle,Skylar stands slightly so she can pull down her pants,she refused to wear a diaper to the doctors because she wanted to be a big girl,she was only in school for the first two periods so Jenny didn't think anything could go that wrong "Don't get it anywhere"Jenny says without looking over.

The sound of liquid hitting the bottom of the bottle fills her ears and she tries to focus on the road,she jumps whenever the bottle slips slightly but Skylar is able to keep the bottle in her hands "What do I do with it daddy?" She asks,Jenny holds out her hand as she says "Let me see it" Skylar hands Jenny the bottle then sits back down without pulling up her pants,Jenny doesn't say anything and slips the bottle between her legs.

Skylar immediately stands again and leans over to the left "Sit down" Jenny says "But I wanna see" Skylar leans over more as Jenny says "No you can't see,I shouldn't ever let you see,it makes me look like your old mom" Skylar paws at the bottle as she says "But daddy I wanna see!" Jenny's voice slightly raises as she says "Don't do that!" Skylar's hand pulls away and Jenny doesn't have to look to know she's about to cry.

She grabs Skylar's hand and kisses it then says "Don't cry,you just can't look,it's not a good look for me or anyone,and why do you even want to look? It's nothing new,I've dressed in front of you before,I shouldn't but I do,why is it so important you see it every time I go to use it?" Skylar goes to her baby voice as she says "Because I love you,and you and mommy love each other and she gets to see".

Jenny sighs then says "That's different,you'll understand soon,but that's not the same,I'm married to mom,and you're my daughter,and being your parent I'm not supposed to get naked in front of you,it doesn't look good no matter how you try to explain it,I only do it because I know you don't like me closing the door on you and leaving you outside the bathroom when I take a shower,but just because I do it at home doesn't mean I'm gonna do it everywhere,that make sense?".

Skylar nods and sits down "You gotta pull your pants up,you're gonna get something on the seat" Jenny says,Skylar pulls her pants up and Jenny quickly screws the cap onto the bottle and puts it back where she had found it,Skylar filled it halfway and now it was full so if she somehow forgot to empty and rinse it in case they ever need it again for this she has no one to blame but herself because Skylar could definitely drink more water.