Chapter 10

When they got home from the store Ryan greeted Jenny with a kiss as she grabbed Skylar from her "Mommy I'm hungry" she says "I'll get you a smoothie in a minute,go play with your sister I have to talk to daddy" Ryan kisses Skykar's right cheek then places her down so she can run off to the playroom,Ryan looks back at Jenny "So" Ryan claps her hands then continues "I was thinking,you haven't gotten a lot of time to yourself since we adopted Skylar,so tonight I'm letting you go out to the club to get a lap dance".

Ryan slaps her hands onto Jenny's shoulders,Jenny lowers her voice as she says "A lap dance? Why don't you give me one?" Ryan licks her lips then says "I have to watch the kids,and I don't know how to do a lap dance,just go have fun" Jenny sighs,the sound of a lap dance does excite her,but she'd prefer to see Ryan twisting her hips and rubbing against her,she rubs a hand through her hair,Ryan gives her a kiss goodbye then sends her out the door.

Jenny gets back in her car and drives out onto the road,it's dark out as Jenny went toy shopping with Skylar and Skylar wanted a lot of toys,but Jenny doesn't mind,she likes to spoil her little girl,Jenny squints as she looks up at the bright neon pink lights,they blind her as she pulls into a parking spot to the right of the building,she steps out of her car and locks the door before walking in.

Strippers dance on poles and servers in slutty outfits hand out drinks,a brunette with blue eyes,a nose ring and a sleeve tattoo on her right arm walks over to her,she sways her hips as she sinks down and says "Hey there sexy,ready for you lap dance? You're wife set an appointment with me" Jenny's brow furrows and a slight frown appears on her face as she looks at this woman in confusion,she didn't know you could book a stripper,she almost laughs at the thot,she has to put a fist to her mouth as she follows the stripper behind the red curtain to keep from bursting out laughing.

She sits in the red chair and the stripper stands in front of her,she starts to sway her hips and dip down again like she did before,she places her hands on Jenny's knees and spreads her legs open,she turns around and dips down again,looking Jenny in the eyes,she reaches back and rips open her bra,she lets it fall down her arms then turns back around and starts to push her stomach towards Jenny,hands behind her head.

She rubs hard against Jenny's knee,she backs up and takes off her thong,she puts her right foot on the right arm of the chair giving Jenny a good view of everything "Don't be shy,you can touch,she wants us to play for hours" the stripper grabs the back of Jenny's head and pushes it forward,she grabs the stripper's hips and begins to lick and suck,the stripper uses puts elbows on the chair arms to hold herself up while she pulls down Jenny's black sweatpants.

Jenny rests her head on the wall pulling the stripper back as her dick pops out "God baby you're big,I can't wait to feel it in my mouth" the stripper plunges her mouth down onto Jenny's dick,her throat squeezes it causing Jenny's hips to jump up,the stripper moans,Jenny starts to fuck her mouth and she hears the stripper gaging,the stripper pulls her head up and says "Fuck me" Jenny let's go of the stripper's hips as the stripper turns and straddles her hips.

She grabs Jenny's cock and gives it one slow stroke from the base to the tip,Jenny can feel the stripper's juices dripping all of her sweatpants,the stripper moves up higher on her body,she lines the tip up with her asshole and slowly sits down,it pierces her hole and she lets out a long,loud moan as she sinks to the base "Oh daddy,you're so big,you stretch me out so good" Jenny spends four hours at the club with the stripper,she still wishes it had been Ryan rubbing against her but she'll take what she can get.