Chapter 7

Jenny keeps her eyes on Skylar's face as the rumbles and growls in her stomach continue "Come on" Jenny says impatiently "Come out already" she's tapping her right foot on the ground,waiting for the moment the waste slips from Skylar's body,she knows it's there but Skylar is pushing it back in by tensing up "You have to relax kiddo,if you don't relax it's not gonna come out,because you're pushing it in" Skylar groans again and Jenny jerks her head to the nightstand,motioning for the heating pad.

Ryan quickly plugs it in and turns it up to high,Jenny helps Ryan get it under Skylar and it heats up quickly,her body slowly relaxes and her stomach gives one more low growl,Skylar let's our a small grunt as the excrement finally flies out of her body and into the bowl,they now only use it for this and make sure they keep it away from all the other dishes so they don't accidentally use it,brown and green water shoot into the bowl causing Ryan to gag,it mixes together and almost makes Ryan lose her lunch.

"Really bad timing" she says,Jenny nods in agreement as she looks at the brown mess sitting at the bottom of the bowl,Ryan quickly grabs wipes and Jenny cleans anything left behind then pulls Skylar's pants up "Feel better?" she asks,Skylar nods "Good,I'll get rid of this then we'll get back to the game,I don't know about you but I'm not all that hungry anymore" Jenny says,she quickly disposed of the contents of the bowl and cleans it for twenty minutes before putting it back under the bed.

The next day Jenny takes Skylar to a specialist that deals with addictions named Dr Loomis,she sits in her brown leather chair with her right leg over her left,her left hand firmly grips the top of a black clipboard that holds a few pieces of lined paper,in her right hand she holds a black gel pen,her short black skirt hugs her curves,she clicks her pen and hovers it a few centimeters away from the paper,she looks up at Skylar as she says "So how did this start?".

Skylar shifts back and forth in her seat and her right leg has been bouncing up and down since she sat down "My friend Dawson showed it to me during lunch when I was in the courtyard,I went behind the school for some air and she came out of nowhere and when I saw it I knew it was bad but I thought one wouldn't hurt" Dr Loomis's hand flies from the left side to the right side of the paper as she writes down notes.

Skylar talks of all the times she snuck a hit in class or behind the school and how she would sneak one at night while her parents were sleeping,Dr Loomis occasionally nods and mostly keeps her eyes down on the paper,looking up whenever she asks a question,Dr Loomis then asks Jenny some questions,Jenny told her how she started smoking because of stress and how she's been doing it since she was twelve.

Dr Loomis talked of a few things Skylar can do to slowly get off nicotine like replacing it with something else like Jenny had told her the day before,she also recommended nicotine patches,when Skylar asked what they do Dr Loomis told her they give her a little nicotine but they're meant to slowly pull her off her addiction by giving less and less.

Skylar really liked the idea of getting a little fix and begged Jenny to buy some ln the way home,when a drugstore started coming into view Skylar pointed at it and continued to beg,Jenny gave in since she was already thinking of getting some herself,these better work she thought as she walked up to the counter looking down at the box,she doesn't want to give Skylar anymore nicotine than she's already had but if the patches actually do their job she'll be fine.