Chapter 13

After they got home Jenny got Skylar ready for bed while Kasey and Ryan got the other girl to bed,once they were finally asleep Ryan got on all fours so Jenny could pound her,Jenny covers Ryan's mouth to muffle her moans as her balls slap hard against Ryan's pussy,she squeezes Jenny just right and just as she's about to explode and bury her load deep inside she hears Skylar say "Daddy? I'm hungry" Jenny's head snaps over to Skylar who is looking up at her.
"How long have you been watching?" Jenny asks,Skylar shrugs "I don't know,mommy used to do that to me,I liked it sometimes it felt funny" Skylar laughs,Jenny dumps her load into Ryan then pulls out and quickly gets her boxers up,Ryan turns onto her back and gets under the covers "I'll go make you a smoothie,stay here" Jenny says as she gets up,she goes out into the kitchen and quickly makes a smoothie for Skykar,when she gets back in she hands it to her as she says "After this go back to sleep,you stayed up extra late tonight" Skylar nods and Jenny can't help but smile at the baby face she makes when drinking.
After Skylar finishes her smoothie Jenny quickly puts the sippy cup in the washing machine then goes back into the bedroom,she gets into bed on Ryan's right and Skylar climbs over her to reach Jenny,she lays on top of her and rests her head on Jenny's chest,Jenny wraps her arms around Skylar's tiny body then kisses the top of her head,she whispers "Now go to sleep"Skylar let's out a soft groan that makes a smile spread across Jenny's face,she rubs Skykar's back until she falls asleep,as Skylar drifts off to sleep Jenny whispers "Good night,I love you kiddo" Skylar mumbles "I love you too daddy".
The next morning Jenny wakes to find Skylar gone along with the others,she gets up and walks into the bathroom to see Skylar at the urinal she installed,pants at her ankles and shirt slightly lifted so she can look down "What are you doing silly girl?" Jenny says as a smile spreads across her face,Skylar looks at her with a smile as she says "I'm being like you daddy" Jenny laughs "Don't get it on the floor silly girl" Jenny says as she walks over to the toilet "I won't daddy".
Jenny puts her hand on the top of Skykar's head as she kisses it,while they're using the bathroom Skylar grabs Jenny's left hand,Jenny looks to her and smiles and a smile forms on Skylar's face "Daddy? Why is it so big?" Jenny looks down then at Skylar as she says "I don't know kiddo,I was just born with it" Jenny ruffles Skylar's hair then kisses her head again.
Skylar laughs "My mommy's was never that big,it was small" she says "Yeah?" Jenny asks a smile on her face,Skylar nods as she says "But I liked it sometimes daddy,it tickled" Jenny's smile grows bigger,not from what Skylar said-she hates the fact that Skylar remembers what it felt like for her mom to be inside her-but because she still couldn't believe this wild ball of energy was her daughter,some days it felt like a dream,a dream that she never wants to wake up from,because Skylar made the love in her heart grow ten times.