34

How many of you are still reading and liking this???

********

" Your majesty, the letter of the challenge has been sent by the empire. "

The hall fell silent, the man seated in the front slowly looked up his muscles flexing before he let out a humorous laugh, " Just after a single day ??? Does the mighty empire doesn't have enough resources to play up the war... But what can really be expected from an empire run by a frail omega and six useless alphas? "

The hall burst into numerous mocking laughter.

"And which alpha bitch of the Emperor is coming forward to challenge me? I am quite curious. " the alpha pulled an omega servant on his lap who was looking very uncomfortable but stayed in the position too scared to protest against the mad king.

" It- It is not one of the Alphas. The Omega Emperor has sent the challenge for you. "

A small hush settled in the hall the ministers looking at each other and then at the king who had now pushed the omega off his lap as she scurried away quickly.

" Omega Taehyung. My little Omega sent me a letter. " the obsessive maniac-like expression takes over his face making a chill run down the spine of every person present in the room.

" Did he write it himself?? Does it still have his scent on it ??? Give it to me. How dare you touch what my omega sent to me ?? " the king picked up his dagger looking straight at the messenger.

" No my king, it is written by his minister it has the scent of alpha on it " the beta falls on his knees bowing down completely in front of the Alpha.

" Oh my... Is he inviting me to a run ??, does he wants to be claimed by me traditionally, is that a challenge?? My Omega "

The scene could be considered funny if the situation was a bit different, the alpha king of western rebels' only son Park Hae-sun was not someone to be considered anything less than a maniac when it comes to Omega Taehyung.

And they had enough instances to prove so.

*

************"

.

It happened years back for the first when the Empress took shelter in the west region after running away from her empire.

She had entered with nothing but a small blanket carrying the scent of a young Omega. It was a cute sight to the viewers but for except for one specific person.

The west fort under the rebels was filled entirely with Alphas and the few omega maids that were there were forced to wear scent blockers. So the first-ever omega scent that the newly presented Alpha prince had been of the Empress and the scent wrapped in the blanket.

The scent of Empress a grown Omega claimed and bread by another alpha was slightly repulsive to the sensitive nose of Young Alpha however that soft lingering scent on the blanket was the most mouth-watering scent he had ever come across.

It began as curiosity, as the young alpha tried to come closer to the empress to get a stronger whiff of the scent. Everyone considered it cute, and thought that the Alpha was fascinated by the scent of a baby, they tried to introduce him to the scent as the scent of his sister.

It was a fail.

Nobody knows when did the innocent curiosity developed into an obsession and then into madness. But everyone in that small region remembers the day this madness was finally discovered.

It was the day of the moon festival when the queen realized that the blanket she had kept safe to preserve the scent on it was missing.

After years of living in the west fort under the rebels, the queen had become quite loved and so everyone including then king joined the mad race of finding the blanket and when they did find it, it was with the prince in rut with the blanket wrapped on his shaft and him jerking in it covering the small blanket with his cum.

The horror on the face of the king was clear as day.

It was the doomed day when the king tried to discipline the prince who was still in rut but instead got his throat ripped off and shredded with the bare hands of the alpha who was clutching the small blanket calling it his omega.

The prince was locked in the room with sedatives but even in that state his hold on the blanket didn't loosen even a bit.

The people expected Prince's action to be done in the haze of the rut and once he came to his senses he would mourn and regret his actions but none of this happened.

Instead as the haze of rut cleared from the mind of the prince, the rebels of the west saw the rise of a tyrant, one whose blood was so cold that he can kill innocent and children without a single blink.

The empress was held captive and the region that the rebels and the previous king had painstakingly won and separated from the kingdom to ensure peace in their region fall into the hands of the Alpha who had made the region into a hub of all sorts of crime.

The new ministers appointed were equally evil, along the way the terror of Alpha increased, and although no one said it out loud, they all noticed the increased obsession of King Hae-sun with his Highness First Omega Prince Kim Taehyung. The large portraits of omega hung on every wall of his private chamber are a clear indication of that.

Hae-sun wanted to wait till the current King dies as he had established the pact with the Prince to support rebels in exchange for Taehyung. However, things took a turn so extreme that before he could have grasped the situation his omega has become the Emperor and had a harem of Alphas.

The Omega who was supposed to be on his lap, warm his bed, look pretty, and bear his pups is now an Emperor with Six alphas. All this drove him to an edge.

He knows Taehyung is his and it is a matter of time till Taehyung will knows that too...

********

A/n

What do you think about
"Park Hae-sun" character ????

Now choose one of the six alphas/delta. For the upcoming chapters because I can not choose one.
(You can only choose one)

* Seokjin

* Yoongi

* Hoseok

* Namjoon

* Jimin

* Jungkook