8

I make it to the Hollywood sign, successfully dogging the police. I just killed one of the world's biggest stars and his date on camera, so now I'm a wanted man in both worlds. I find the door to the underworld, and I toss some money to Charon. He takes me down the Styx, near the home of Hades.

I hop off the boat and get my pen in my hand ready to uncap it. A path leading to the huge castle where my next target hides.

"Hey Percy..." a shorter dark figure stands in front of me blocking my path.

"Nico... get out of my way." I step forward and so does he, his gloomy face shining from the underworld fire.

"Percy... Annabeth is here... in Elysium." He looks me in the eyes, always filled with sadness.

"I already know that Nico, she earned it... but... way to early. So, move and let me kill him." I walk to Nico as he stands his ground.

"I'm sorry...brother, I can't do that..." Nico stays put.

"WHY!" I shout at him. "HE KILLED YOUR MOTHER! YOU SHOULD BE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!"

"Percy... please... don't make me fight you." He pulls out his black stygian sword.

I uncap Riptide and look him in the eyes. "I'm Warning you...move Nico...or join me."

He looks down, and takes a moment, "I cant Percy....I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too... I didn't want to kill you." I lunge at him, and he blocks my strike. He swings and hits my back, but the sword bounces off.

"So, it's true... you really are a god." He readies his sword and swings again. I don't block it and I let it hit me, his sword bounces back without scratching me again.

"You cant beat me Nico... Give up!" I swing at him, and he deflects it. He pushes away and swings with all the force his body can muster, the sword slashes at my chest but shatters on impact.

Nico falls to the ground holding the hilt of his broken sword. "I told you Nico."

Nico pulls a sword out from the ground, I hit it away quickly and slash down on his arm. I cut through his arm, severing it at the shoulder. "Nico... Nico... You need a hand?" I crouch down to meet his face, as he screams in agony. I pat his head, "I'm going to kill your father now, ill leave you alive, its up to you to live... or die." I tousle his hair as he lays in the dirt screaming. "See you around... Zombie Dude."