12

A few days after days after having a brief fight with Zeus and flooding. I took shelter in a random cave overlooking New Rome. I grab my newspaper and coffee and head outside to overlook New Rome. I wave my hand and a chair materializes from thin air. I take a seat and watch all the little Roman soldiers train and prepare for war... against me. I could just think about it and end them all right row, but that wouldn't be fun.

I sip my coffee and look at the paper. "200,000 dead and rising from sudden tsunami in L.A." eh boring, I flip to the cartoons. As a red about how Garfield is being lazy this week, a few pebbles roll down the hill behind me.

"I already know you where there, what do you want?" I sip my coffee not even looking over.

"Percy! Surrender!" a thud as the person lands behind me and kicks my chair making me spill my coffee.

I sigh and stand up. "Before I kill you, make me another cup." I turn around and see Frank with a squad of Centurions in full armor. Frank stands in front of them with no weapon in hand.

"Percy surrender and face justice." Frank demands.

"Face justice... for what?" I ask getting closer to him.

"For the murders of, Dionysus, Athena, Ares, Aphrodite, and attempted murder of Nico." He proclaims to me.

"Don't forget murder of that random kid that tried to stop me killing Ares, oh and Hades and his wife, oh and the dozen of weak gods around camp, and Pipers dad." I continue and hold up the paper. "And 200,000 plus.... Wait a dam minute... Nico is alive?" I ask confused and mildly impressed.

"He shadow traveled to Will and he saved him." Frank says crossing his arms. "Surender Percy."

"Oof... you and what army?" I ask smirking and pointing over Franks shoulder. The 5 centurions Frank came up with, in bloody unrecognizable pieces on the hill. "While we were chatting, I summoned real... Centurions and they dismembered them without a sound. Awesome right." Frank bends over and pukes all over the ground, I stand next to him and pat his back as he pukes. "Ok I surrender... take me to safe...New Rome, Frankie boy." I smirk as I rub his back while he finishes puking.