Tadashi

follow me on twitter @/chalkolatemilk pls i have 0 followers

This chapter is going to be a bit different; it's from Yamaguchi's point of view. If people like it I can make more, but this isn't me switching it over to his point of view forever! I just wanted to try something new. If it's requested I can do a smut from his POV too.

I annoyingly woke up to Tsukki's voice.

"What do you..." I noticed it was dark outside, "...want?"

"Tada.." Tsukki mumbled. I looked over him at the clock. It was almost three in the morning. It was hard to see, so I squinted my eyes.

"Tsukki?"

His arm weakly raised and fell on me. I giggled quietly. "Tadashi, come."

At least that's what I thought he meant. I didn't know the spelling of the last word, but I assumed...the best.

Tsukki didn't talk in his sleep very often, but it did happen sometimes. I seem to remember a similar time it happened...

this is where you say, "oh hell yeah, flashback time." bc crushing tsukiyama

///

I woke up from my rest to some noise. It was still mostly dark out though, with some hints of light blue in the sky and yellow reflecting on some clouds.

Was Tsukki still asleep? It was hard to tell.

"Tadashi..." He whined.

It seemed like he was asleep. I lied in front of him with a smile.

"I didn't know you talked in your sleep," I teased, moving some hair off of his face. Not that it was very long anyway.

"Tadashi, will you..." he trailed off. I felt my face heat up.

"Will I what?"

"...out..with me..." he mumbled. It was really hard to make out what he was saying.

My face got even warmer. "Uhm, what?" I got really really nervous. Was it just a dream? Did he actually mean it? Obviously he didn't ask me in real life, but was his dream a reflection of how he actually felt?

"I think I..." Tsukki muttered.

"What do you mean? You what?"

I didn't believe that he actually said it. I wanted him to say it again, so I knew I wasn't crazy.

///

He continued mumbling noises that sounded like attempted words. I giggled. His arm moved up a bit.

"You're.."

"I'm what?"

"Handsome."

I smiled a little. "What else?"

He mumbled, the corners of his lips raising just noticeably.

"What?"

He lifted his hand and it fell on my neck. I smiled.

High beams shone through the window, blinding me. I squinted, as my eyes were already weak from the dark room, but was able to see Tsukki a moment later.

///

"I, like," he sighed. He moved onto his back and rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" He asked.

Of course he woke up then. Something to know about Tsukki, he's a heavy sleeper, unless there's any change in lighting. And since the sun was rising... Good morning, Tsukki.