Bad Idea

"Tsukki, I have something," Tadashi mumbled, holding his hands behind his back and looking guilty. He pushed the door closed softly with his shoulders.

I raised my eyebrows. "What is it?"

"I don't know if I should show you," he said, avoiding eye contact.

"Is it whatever it is you're holding behind your back?" I asked. He nodded. "Show me."

"You'll yell at me."

"I don't yell at you."

"Well, I mean, you'll be mad."

I walked very close to Tadashi. He looked at the ground. I looked over his shoulder, but he leaned back. I lifted his chin and looked into his eyes. He looked to the side.

"Look at me," I said. He looked at my eyes. I placed my hand on his shoulder and pushed his head to the side. I smirked and started kissing his cheek lightly.

"What are you doing?" He asked nervously.

"Is this okay?"

"Yeah, it's good."

I reached for his arm and grabbed his hand. I heard something hard hit the door behind him. Glass maybe? Or metal, perhaps.

"No, no," he said, sliding to the side, "I won't fall for this trick again."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I smirked. "I'm not playing any tricks."

"No, you've done it before, too many times."

"Agree to disagree. So, do you want to tell me about the bottle of alcohol you brought into my room?"

Tadashi shamefully held the bottle in front of him.

"Vodka, hm? That's supposed to be really strong."

"I just thought- I don't know, I won't do it if you think it's a bad idea."

"Oh, I think it's an awful idea. But, it does sound like fun."

"Oh, okay."

"Did you bring a glass?"

"Oh, yeah, I brought two, just in case you wanted..."

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not mad at you, you don't have to be so stressed out."

"Alright."

"Shall we?"

Tadashi giggled and placed the glasses on his desk. He poured a small amount into each. Then he took a deep breath.

"Sorry, I've never, uh, drank before."

"You're not alone on that one. It's okay."

"Okay," he said, picking up one of the glasses.

"Hey, I won't let you do anything you'll regret, alright?"

"I'm just afraid of saying something."

"You won't."

I picked up the second glass. The liquid was more intimidating than I had thought it would be. It was much less scary when I only had to think about drinking it. I took a sip.

"Oh, this is nasty," I cringed. Tadashi took a small sip as well.

"Oh god, you're right, why do people drink this?" Tadashi took another sip. "Okay, I'm gonna take it all at once."

I nodded. Tadashi drank the whole thing, and cringed. His head shook in disapproval.

Around ten minutes later, Tadashi was starting to have consequences. He was all giggly. He had drunk a couple shots, and I had one. I was a little foggy in my head, but ultimately I was fine. I figured it'd be good for one of us to stay conscious.