The other side of paradise -dreamnap

A/n inspired by a song! Triggers: gore, self harm, crying, dysphoria (yes, mc is trans) homicide, suicidal thoughts, suicidal actions, and slight mentions of depression.

I thought he loved me. That was, until he 'moved away' but I know what that was all about. He was going to be a rock-and-roll star, but could probably play basketball well, too. He had met a girl, and he told me all about it on the phone. Was I not good enough? I had went to his concert; I needed to talk to him. Now. I had spoken a few words to him. (Well, quite a bit of words, but who cares, anyway?)

"I wish you could see the wicked truth. Caught up in a rush, it's killing you. Screaming into the sun we blew into. Curling in a grip when we were us. I'll settle for a ghost I never knew," I paused, for effect, "I'll settle for a GHOST!" Anger flowed though my veins. We had decided, though, to stay the night together.

"I'm not the 'girl' I was before." I told him, I needed to get things straight (get things gay) with him. He needs to realize. I had made my decision later. I was staring in the mirror for a while, then walked out and over to him.

"My body's looking wrong," I got closer.

"My body's looking wrong," I showed him the knife, his eyes flashed with shock.

"My body's looking wrong," I was running. I knew I couldn't stay there anymore. Eventually, though, I was left with one decision. I killed myself. I wondered if people would miss me. Probably not.