Dadbur

There is a ship in here; Wilbur x Acerace. Acerace will be named "Ace" for the sake of simplicity. TW: crying, small injuries. (Tommy is 10 in this.)

~Third Person's POV~

Wilbur heard the sound of crying.

He ran outside as quickly as he could, seeing Tommy with his bike tipped over.

"What's wrong?" Wilbur asked, immediately going to help his son.

"I- I fell off my bike and hurt myself."

"It's alright, come inside so I can help you."

Tommy put his arms out. Wilbur lifted him up and carried him inside.

"Ace, grab the medical kit!" Wilbur yelled, setting Tommy down on the couch and turning on the TV. "Tommy, what do you want me to turn on?"

"My favorite show!"

"You have multiple favorites."

"Oh, then The Owl House." Wilbur turned the show on.

"What's wrong? Did someone get hurt?" Ace rushed to make sure that everyone was okay.

"We're okay, also, why would we get a medical kit if nobody was hurt? Tommy just skinned his knee. Thanks for grabbing it!"

Ace got to treating Tommy while Wilbur distracted him.

"All better." Tommy was content now, watching his show.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed. Wilbur and Ace were happy.

They had to admit that they loved their child. Of course, that was the bare minimum, but they couldn't help but be so proud. They weren't bothered by Tommy asking for help, instead, worry had consumed them.

They both smiled at Tommy, mentally agreeing that they would help him, no matter what.

Hehe parentfics.