Sally? -Sandduo

Phil and Wilbur are sandduo, right? Anyway, TW: explosions, murder, guns, suicide. If you can tell what this is based off of, have a cookie! Italics are flashbacks.

-Third Person's POV-

"No- you wouldn't do this." Wilbur's eyes were red and glassy as Phil raised the gun.

"I have to." Phil's voice was firm with a slight malicious tone to it.

A click could be heard, then Phil pulled the trigger.

"Are you coming?" Tommy asked, Wilbur shook his head to stop thinking about it.

"Yeah, give me just a second." He grabbed a lighter, and followed Tommy out.

After the festival, Wilbur ran down to a special room, the button room.

His hand was shaking as he went to push the button, but somebody appeared behind him.

"Wilbur?"

"Phil." Wilbur looked Phil right in the eyes, then pressed the button.

"Hey, Phil," Wilbur said tauntingly, "I have a question: do you still have the gun? You know which one I'm talking about."

Phil nodded shakily.

"Kill me with it."

"No, you're my son!"

"You should have thought about that last time!" Wilbur yelled, "Fundy had to grow up without a mum and a grandfather! I had to grieve for several years; I still am! You have ruined my life, so what's the point in living it?"

"I'm not-" Wilbur cut him off.

"Then I'll do it to both of us." Wilbur grabbed the gun form Phil's hands, pointing it directly at his father.

"Goodbye, Phil." Wilbur shot Phil, then turned the gun around and shot himself.