Girls Night Out

Mya P.O.V

I decided that I'm not going to sit around and wait till Alejandro comes home. I get up and check my wallet to see that I brought my fake ID. I empty out my backpack and fill it with two dresses, heels and makeup.

I barged into Arielle's room to see her cuddled up with Adonis.

"Let's go," I said before either one of them could say anything.

"Go where."

"I'll tell you later."

"But I want to stay with Adonis."

"If I can't be with my man then you can't either." Arielle groaned and dramatically got off of Adonis, who by the way looks confused as hell, and grabbed her bag and we walked out the room.

"Where do you think you're going," Adonis said while following us.

"I promise to have her back by midnight," I said sarcastically. I hopped in the car and turned to see Adonis trying to keep her from going with me. She got frustrated and got in the car and slammed my door. I just put on my shades and drove off.

"Where are we going."

"To a bar."

"Please don't tell me you want to get drunk again. Don't you get tired of having hangovers."

"I'm not drinking I just wanna have a nice night out with my best friend. Do you have your ID."

"Yea, I have my license."

"No, I mean do you have your ID."

"Ohh yeah, you know I'm slow."

"Doesn't make it right."

"Shut up." She glared at me.
************************
I slowed up as we pass my house and saw my parents aren't home. I pulled into the driveway and grabbed my backpack. As soon as I open the door the monster Lou jumped on me.

"Get off of me mutt mutt." He just went to Arielle who happily gave him all the attention he wants. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her to take her to my room. I threw the backpack on the bed, while taking out the items. I tossed Arielle a red dress and red bottoms. I pulled out my dark purple lace dress with black heels. We got dressed quickly.

Me and Arielle were putting on makeup when my phone start ringing. I checked and saw that it was Alejandro. I decided it was best to ignore him. I pressed decline and turned off my phone.

"Ooo he's not gonna be happy with you," she said with a big grin on her face.

"Does it look like I give a damn how he feels right now."

"Mmmhm." I hit her on her arm while she was putting on eyeliner and laughed. She flicked me on my cheek and fixed her makeup. I laughed. We are so horrible to each other.

We finally got finished and checked ourselves in the mirror.

"Do you think this is a good idea; this could end badly." She said looking me in the eye. I hesitated for a moment but calmly said, "When has that stopped us before?"

***********************************

We arrived at The 6. Mostly college students come here, so we won't stand out too much. We walked up to the bouncer and showed him our ID; he moved to the side and we strided in. It wasn't too packed but there were still quite a few people here. I immediatley dragged Arielle to the bar.

"I'll have two shots of bourbon."

"What the hell, no. You know I like fruity stuff."

"Come on. Please. Please. Pleaaaase."