The Return of Mya Pt.2

Chapter Song- Beware by Big Sean

Mya P.O.V

I woke by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see that it wasn't Alejandro but Arielle. I rolled my eyes and turned around to go back to sleep.

"Nah hoe, you ain't going to sleep on me." Suddenly I was being dragged out of the bed. I grabbed the headboard with one hand and hitting her with the other.

"Are you crazy. Let go of me now."

"Quit hitting me and I'll let you go." I quit hitting her and she suddenly pulled me out of the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Where's Alejandro?"

"He's downstairs cooking breakfast for everyone with Adonis."

I suddenly got excited. "Great, go get your clothes and we can get ready for school in here." Arielle sprinted out the room and I went to the closet and pulled out my bags. I laid out all the clothes out to make sure I have everything I need.

My head whips around when the door slams shut. But it was only Arielle standing there out of breath and with all her bags in her hands.

"No offense, but you need to go take a shower before we get ready because you stink," Arielle said in a serious tone.

"Do you really think I wasn't going to take a shower," I said after throwing a pillow at her.

I walked in to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the water but I don't get in automatically. I walk back to the mirror and look at myself. I looked like hell. In only three days I found out my boyfriend cheated on me, I hooked up with my teacher, slept with my teacher, and now I'm getting ready to go to school and get revenge on Beau. I didn't know I was crying till I looked back in the mirror. God I was so pathetic. I stood up straight and wiped my tears. I am not going to let guys make me weak. I'm better than this. And with that I walk into the shower thinking about how today is going to go.

***************************************

" I can't believe I'm going to school dressed like this," Arielle said while checking herself in the mirror. She had on some booty shorts and a black top that's half see through at the top and some timberlands. To top it off she had on bright red lipstick and big hoop earrings, and a nose ring? When did she get that? I just stared at her.

"What?" She said while pushing up her boobs in her shirt.

"That. You know you have bigger boobs than me. Really Arielle? This is supposed to be my revenge." She rolled her eyes and kept on adjusting her bra.

"It's not my fault I was born with a big chest. Also, I want to look good for my man." She jumped up and down making her boobs bounce with her. She's so extra.

"I'll see you in 20 minutes."

"But who has the car though?" I smirked at her.

"20 minutes, or I'll get Alejandro on you." She said before slamming the door. I opened it back up and said, "That'll just make me take much longer." I shouted.

I started getting ready. First I put on a black lacey bra and thong. Then I put on my white and black leggings. Then I put black and red lace see through shirt. I throw on my red bottom heels and started curling my hair. Once that was finished I push all my hair over my shoulder then I put on eyeliner, gold eyeshadow, fill in my eyebrows, put on mascara, and put on black cherry lipstick. I put a chain that connects my cartilage and ear lobe. Damn, I look sexy as hell.