Chopped & Screwed

Recap:

"No goodbye kiss?" He said with a smirk. I would've laughed at his playful manner but I'm guessing that Adonis heard him and now he's mad because he jerked me behind him and said, "She doesnt want anything from you."

"Who do you think you are? You don't own her." Billy tried to reach for me when Adonis pushed him back and Billy landed on the floor. Oh shit. Not good.

Adonis's POV

When Alejandro felt his mate being in danger we rushed straight to where they were. I'm thinking if they're both in danger then why can't I feel my mate's presence. I know why. She's sucking face with that same boy from school. My wolf wasn't having it. The next thing I know. I'm pummeling him to floor, but not enough to kill him.

Arielle is yelling for help, but nobody does. So she goes outside and suddenly I'm being pulled off and out of the club by my brother.

"Calm down. You'll kill him." He held me in a choke hold.

"If I wanted to kill him. He would be dead." I struggled to get free.

Mya POV

Alejandro dragged me to my car and got in the driver's side.

"I can drive my own car thank you very much." I said while crossing my arms refusing to get in. He just looked at me and started the car. I'm not getting in this damn car. I turned on my heels while walking to the club entrance.

"What are you doing now. "

"Calling an Uber. I don't feel like being with you right no-." When out of nowhere I was grabbed by my waist. Alejandro carried back to the car, and practically threw me in the passenger seat. He put the child lock on so I couldn't escape.

Alejandro was about to get in the car when he tensed up. "Shit" he muttered under his breath. He look straight at me, "Please do not leave the car Mya." I just rolled my eyes and waved him off. I searched for my car keys everywhere. UGH! That man. He took them with him. So I basically just had to sit there in silence until I turned to see Adonis being escorted out by Alejandro with Arielle following them.

Arielle POV
"Alejandro, let him go. I'll talk to him. Please." He looked reluctant to do it, but he let his brother go.

"I'll go check up on the boy." I mouthed a "thank you" to him. I turned back to Adonis to his fists clenched against the brick wall.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Why what?"

"Why did you do it? Why did you kiss that boy when you said that you had no feelings for him?"

"I never said that I didn't have feelings for him. I kissed him because I like him. Damn! Am I not allowed to like another guy?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because they don't deserve you. They want to use you. They don't love you."

"Obviously. I'm in highschool. Love isn't exactly what's on everyone's minds at the moment."

"But I love you!" I didn't know what to say to that. It was so shocking. Very romantic. I have to be realistic about this though.

"Adonis. Come on. Let's be real here. Your my teacher. My teacher. That's sorta illegal. This could never work out." He just stared at me. His nostrils flaring. He was so tense. I don't know what else I could do. I tried to make him see reason, but he wouldn't listen.

"When you come to your senses. You know where to find me." He walked off.

"Adonis wait-"

"Arielle!" Mya came running towards me.

"What the hell happened?" She asked.

"I was kissing Billy-

"Wait, you kissed Billy!" I hit her. "Shut up. Anyways, I was kissing Billy when Adonis came in and saw us . It happened so quick the next thing I knew Adonis was punching Billy over and over, but no one would help until I called Alejandro. Speaking of the devil."

"Where's Adonis?" He asked.

"He left."

"He left! Shit!" He went back in and had a body with him. Billy!

"Is he ok."

"Yes. Just out cold. Some scratches and a black eye." He started putting him in the car, when he asked, "Would you ladies like a ride home?"

"You know what I think I'm going to call that Uber now." She said to him. She pulled out her phone and ordered one. Luckily she has 2 free rides. Alejandro walked up to us. He turned to me and said "You need to choose one."

"Choose one what?"

"Choose one guy. What your getting yourself into isn't going to end well for anyone. Look what's happened already. Pick. One. Guy."

I went silent. Finally the Uber pulled up.

"Well there is our ride. We'll meet you at the house." It was a quiet car ride home. Mya made the driver drop us off a few blocks away. As we were walking she asked, "Do you notice anything different about the guys?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I mean something seems a little off about them but I can't say what it is."

"I still have no clue what your talking bout," I said that a little too quickly.

"Mmm, maybe I'm just a little paranoid." And with that she dropped the conversation.

We reached the drive way and saw the Alejandro in the doorway waiting.

"Where's Adonis?" I asked.

"In his room." I went to go to his room when Mya stopped me.

"No. I'll go pack our clothes. You stay down here."

Mya POV

I wasn't in the mood to argue. So when I got to the steps I pushed Alejandro to the side and walked in. I took my time walking up the stairs. I started looking for guest bedrooms to sleep in because I really just wanna crash right now but everything has been used for different purposes. I sighed and made my way to his room. The whole time Alejandro quietly followed.

When I reached his room I automatically kicked off my heels.

"I'm leaving first thing in the morning." I started gathering my things into one pile.

"Mya, please don't. It's not safe for you to be away from me right now."

"Why? Because more guys like the one tonight are gonna try to eat me."

"That's never gonna happen again as long as you stay here with me."

"How do you know that? And how does he know you?" He doesn't answer. "Why did you leave me eariler?" Still no answer. I feel my anger rise and my voice started to get louder. "Why the fuck are you messing around with me in the first place? Do you know how much trouble we can get into if someone was to see us and report you? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't leave right now?" I demanded.

"Because your my mate Mya."

*******************
I've been a very horrible person for not updating regularly. It's summer. They should be coming up faster. Cant make promises though. Enjoy.