Oh Areille

Arielle P.O.V

I've decided to skip most my classes because I don't want to see Billy. He's really nice and sweet, but I don't know about him because Iike Adonis but I also like Billy. Also, Billy is age appropriate and wouldn't be in the risk of going to jail if anyone finds about it. He's really nice and sweet and we could be something if I really tried, but he's not who I want though. I am going to try to see where it goes with Billy.

"Arielle!" Mya came running down the hallway.

"What are you doing. I thought you were in class."

"I asked to get out of class early. I have a free period next so might as well just go home. Wait a minute why are you out of class," she looked a me confused, then she gasped, "are you skipping."

"Yes, I skipped class. And don't ask so surprised."

"Well, ignoring your crime. We need to go to the twins house."

"Whose the twins?"

"Adonis and Alejandro."

"Oh, you know I'm slow." She just looked at me.

**********************************

"Please tell me why we are at their house when school is not even over."

"Because Alejandro told me to come here and bring you with me."

"Is that why your putting on lipstick."

"Of course. I gotta look sexy. I might get something." I just rolled my eyes.

"Well im going to Adonis' room. Im tired."

"You always tired." She yelled.

"You always tryna get some dick."

"Ain't nothin' wrong with that." I flipped her off as I walked into the house.

**************
I woke up to kisses all down my neck. I turned to see Adonis' beautiful brown eyes.

"Hello, love." I trembled at his endearment, "How was your nap."

"Well i wouldn't consider that a nap. I would need like 2 more hours. Then I can get back to you." I said with a smile. I got up out of bed and went to the dresser to look at myself. I felt a warm body on my backside.

"Why don't you have on any pants." He said while kissing my neck.

"Because I needed to be comfortable so I could sleep. Duh."

"Don't duh me. Why did you skip class?" he looked at me incredulously.

"Because," I bit my lip. I can't tell him the real reason. He might go and do something like his brother did.

"Is it because of that boy."

"No." Yes. I wrung my hands and bit my nails. Adonis came and took my hands away from my mouth.

"I don't mind if you talk to him. But if you genuinely have feelings for him. I'll have to kill him." He kissed my hands and smiled devilishly.

"You're kidding right?" I laughed nervously.

"Of course. I would never hurt a soul." He pulled me into a hug and I swear I heard a very threatening growl but I ignored it.

*******************
Sorry bout the late update. Had to celebrate my bday. But downside is that the chapter is a shortie. We'll do better next chapter.