4: W

Painful love

After that incident, Jimin did his very best to avoid seeing or hanging out with the two... Whenever Jungkook would plan a trio date, Jimin always have an alibi to refuse... She would often reason out her classes and other school related stuff... And although Sana would be happier with just them, Jungkook is getting more and more suspicious to the extent that he always text the smaller about her  whereabouts...

And when he doesn't believe with her reasons anymore, he surprised visit the latter on one of her busy days... He waited for Jimin's class to finish in order for them to eat dinner together...
When she finally saw the boy, she wanted to escape... But sadly, he already knew her plan, so Jungkook will make sure that Jimin will hangout with them today... He also wanted to have some time alone with her, maybe to talk about her issue about her sudden MIA, so he took the smaller's wrist gently, yet Jimin gently pulled it away...

"Park...."

"Please Jeon, just go with Sana... I have a lot of things to do..." She looks down. "And I'm not interested in third wheeling again..."

Jungkook stared at her, feeling disappointed. "Aren't we friends? Why pushing me away? Did I do something wrong?"

"It's nothing, I'm just busy and not in the mood to have dinner with anyone... And uhm, my mom will be home early, so she's definitely cook dinner for the entire family..." She explained again.

"But why?" He tried again. "Give me a reason as to why are you acting this way, Park... I know I'm being unreasonable for forcing you to tell me, but I want to know..."

Her head is throbbing in pain, chest constricting, and eyes blurry with tears. "Wanna know why?"

Jungkook kept his eyes at her, expecting something...

"Because it hurts..." Jimin cried. "Because I'm gonna see you again being all happy and in love with her... Gosh Jeon! Even if you two ended up in bitter ending, you still find your way back to her... And to tell you now, I'm in so much pain! Cause even if I use all my wishing stars just for you to love me, it's impossible right? I'm just a mere best friend to you, but for me, you are the love of my life...
I can't accept this fate anymore, so I distance myself... I distance myself to you so that you can be happy with her... So please Jeon, let me go... For my sake and yours..."

Jungkook is dumbfounded... So all this time she felt that way? Yet here he is, oblivious the whole time.

"Please let me go, Jeon... That's all I'm asking you..."

"No." He replied. "We must talk... And you can't say no..." Jungkook place her in the shotgun seat and put the seatbelt on. "I know you're not feeling good whenever I am near, but trust me now, all I want is for us to talk... That's how matured people like us will do it..."

Jimin only look on her feet. She is already fearing the outcome of her sudden confession... And although she already ready herself with the possibility of rejection, she still fear the reality... Hopefully this day would end soon.

"Alright." She simply replied.

+++

By the time they reach the beach side, the sun already set... The ocean breeze feels great on their skin, most especially now that Jimin is contemplating all of her life decisions...

"So... When did it started?" The taller asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Your feelings...."

Jimin sigh heavily. "Since the day I saw you in the entrance ceremony seven years ago..."

{a/n: Gosh! I'm having trouble in finishing this short story... Maybe I'll just do it quicky and let the readers comment about it...}