5: I

Lover

After their conversation at the beach that night (which lasted for a few hours), everything really changed... For starter, Jungkook became more sensitive and caring to Jimin, which made the smaller's friends tease them more...

"So when is the wedding? Don't forget to invite us, your beloved friends, in your special day!" Dahyun said. (One of Jimin's classmate and friend)

"Jungkook, even though we're not really close, please make me your best man!" Jackson added.

Everyone is laughing as the two blush from the teasing... If only they knew the truth.

+++

When the days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months and years, they knew exactly that their days as college students will  come to its end...
Today is their last day in their university, as they are finally graduating from their courses... Jimin is busy preparing for the event, still searching for the perfect dress under her toga... Jungkook already texted her, saying that he will pick her up in their house at exactly 1pm, so that they will arrive to the venue on time...

She is very grateful on how her life works right now, and she will never ask for more... With Jungkook by her side, together with all her friends and loving family, all caring and supportive,

She is beyond happy...

And hopefully it will last forever...

+++

After the ceremony, which all the students cried for God knows how long, the Parks (and also Jungkook) decided to have a dinner together... Jimin asked Jungkook if he doesn't have plans  with his family, which the latter replied, "My parents didn't even come to my graduation, thanks to their beloved work..."
Jimin only embrace him in return and didn't ask another question... She will do anything, even the impossible, just for Jungkook to be happy on his graduation day...

"Then Jeon, you're officially part of the Parks family from now on... If your parents can miss their son's milestone, then my parents will never do that... You will always feel the love that you deserve..." Jimin smiled while looking at him. "Ready to leave, Park Jungkook?"

Jungkook nods and replied, "I never been this ready before... Let's go!"

And with the Parks being overly excited for gaining another beautiful and smart child, their night is filled with nothing but smiles and laughter...

And Jungkook can't see himself losing again the warmth that the family gave him in one of his lonely days...

{a/n: Good evening! My day is filled with so much heartache... That one stray cat that I usually give food to was hit by a SUV! The wheels rolled into his feet which made him unable to walk... Fucking shit! I hope that person will reincarnate as a stray cat too, so that he will be able to understand how painful it is to be hit by a car... Irresponsible driver!}