Adult

" Thank you for the breakfast!"

Queen Hwang smiled at the young men bowing down to her, " No worries, it's my pleasure."

The seven young men got up and the queen looked at them.

" Now, I think my son has told you this but you are all allowed to stay in this castle with us. However, you will be like our...royal workers if that makes sense."

Jeongin proudly nodded, he looked over to see his lover smiling at his mother. He was content to see his lover this happy.

The queen looked at her son, " Jinnie, you remembered what I told you to do?"

Hyunjin thought about it for a moment, he gathered all the conversations he had with his mother when he remembered last night's conversation. His face immediately dropped and his mood turned sour.

" Mother-"

" Come on Hyunjin, we must do it," the mother softly told her son.

Hyunjin wanted to complain but his mother gave him a stern look. He gave up and sighed, he looked over at Jeongin.

" I'll see you later, ok?"

" Ok hyungie, but don't be gone for too long. I'll miss your presence," Jeongin finished with a wink at the end.

Hyunjin giggled at the other's tease while the rest rolled their eyes at their interaction.

" Oh barf," Jisung bitterly mumbled.

Hyunjin and the other were staring at each other as if they were the only people in the room when his mother wrapped her arm around his arm.

" Come along Jinnie, you can goggle at this young man later."

Hyunjin snapped out of his trance before he registered what his mother just said. As he put the pieces together, his face got red before he let out a scoff.

" Mother!"

Jeongin's face reddened too, he shyly put his head down. The queen laughed at their reaction as she pulled her son along.

" Come on Jinnie."

" Ok mother, see ya Innie, and bye guys," the prince turned around to wave at his lover/friends.

" See ya!"

" Oh, before we go. Why don't you boys go to the town? We wouldn't want to bore you while being in this castle," the queen suggested.

The others got excited, they had never been in this type of kingdom before. Sure the other's kingdoms were huge but this place was one of the most regal and elegant places of all time.

They were going to speak but Chan cut them off.

" No thank you, ma'am, we would like to rest in our rooms. Thank you for your suggestions."

Jisung let out a whine while others expressed their disappointment in silence. Hyunjin looked at his hyung with sadness. The queen blinked but she gave them a sad smile to them.

" Ok then, come along Jinnie."

The royal mother and son left the dining room, leaving the rest of the boys in there alone. When the door closed, Chan turned around to face his younger members.

" Will someone like to explain to me, why did you all think it was a good idea to tell her that we're staying here?"

Jeongin looked at the others who were avoiding eye contact from the glaring older, he rolled his eyes before he looked at his older brother.