World Wide Handsome

As the sun was beaming through the castle's window, the birds kept chirping as if there was no tomorrow. They were also making sure that the people of Stayia know that a new day has started.

The sun made its appearance through the cracks of the shade of one of the guestrooms. It caused a boy with long hair to stir in his sleep.

Usually, waking up was a hard task for Hyunjin; he was not a morning person after all. However, today was different. He groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit his face.

He tried to hide his face in the chest of his lover since Jeongin was cradling him onto his chest.

But that didn't work since a sharp pain in his lower strike him. He quietly hissed, he slowly opened his eyes to see his surroundings. He turned his head up to see his lover still sleeping.

To avoid any more movement, he just laid on Jeongin's bare chest and just stayed there.

He wanted to go back to sleep, but his lower back was hurting now, and plus, he was too much awake. Last night's memories flashed into his mind, he blushed at the thought.

They actually did it.

He couldn't believe he lost his...gift to someone that's not even a woman.

Yet, he doesn't regret it, not one bit.

Last night was something he will never forget, especially when he lost it to the man he loves dearly.

At first, it was awkward and uncomfortable but after a few minutes and patience, and with a little bit of bickering. They finally understood the assignment.

He was honestly surprised with himself since he was known as the prince that was the women's dream man and could get any girl he wanted. Here he was, in love with a boy.

Hyunjin lifts his head up to see Jeongin peacefully sleeping, he smiled. Something about the younger's soft face and seeing him all calm and peaceful makes him very happy.

Jeongin actually looks vulnerable which Hyunjin doesn't get to see that often.

Especially seeing how Jeongin always acts mature for his age and always be the strong one out of the two of them.

It's nice to Hyunjin to see Jeongin be relaxed and comfortable, so comfortable that the other's lips formed into a pout as he quietly sleeps.

' So cute!'

He leaned up and gave him a quick peck on his lips. He saw the younger twitch in his sleep but didn't open his eyes.

This made the prince hum with a smile, he snuggled up with him and laid his head on the younger's chest once more.

He trailed his fingers onto his lover's chest as he thought about what he was going to do with Seokjin and his brother.

Seokjin clearly set someone up to kill him and his brother made his guests want to leave.

The two of them don't sit well with Hyunjin's stomach.

Obviously, he's going to help his mother deal with Seokjin but he doesn't know how to really do that.

The servant has been with the castle for many years and everyone in the castle loves him, the maids, the cooks, the counselors, and everyone loves him.

This goes opposite for Hyunjin, everyone in the castle hates him and he doesn't blame them.

He huffed, " What am I going to do?"

" What the hell?"

Hyunjin looked up to see Jeongin yawning as he rubbed his eye, he sat up and he smiled. He pressed his lips onto the younger's cheek and mumbled.