Karma (🏐)

Karma

KageHina

Warnings: Vomit, Fainting, Panic Attack, Angst(?)

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

• Hinata didn't want to go to school today since he had a test, so he did a few tricks and convinced his mom that he is sick.

Hinata went to message Kenma but instead he accidentally messaged the Karasuno group chat saying..

'' Hey, I'm going to play video games all day, I faked being sick! ''

Hinata put his phone away and started to play video games, he played for a few hours before getting hungry and he really wanted chicken.

He went downstairs and cooked some chicken, but y'all know that Hinata can't cook and he ate the chicken that was mostly raw- how he didn't notice? Idk.

Hinata went back upstairs and played more video games, his mom came home early and went to check on Hinata.

'' Hinata! ''

Hinata gasped and dropped the controller, looking at his mom.

'' Mom! ''

She sighs.

'' I'm very disappointed in you Hinata, you said you were sick and you lied. ''

She crosses her arms, Hinata looked down.

'' I'm sorry mom..''

She sighs and goes downstairs to make dinner. Hinata had dinner that night and then went to bed.

The next morning, Hinata woke up to his alarm for school and yet he turned it off immediately, it sounding louder in his ears.

Hinata groaned, his stomach aching and churning. Hinata got out of bed and went downstairs to his mom who was cooking breakfast, he was hugging his stomach.

'' Mommm.. I feel sick. ''

Hinata calls out, groaning. Hinata's mother looked at him and rolled her eyes.

'' Nice try, get ready for school and eat breakfast. ''

She says, Hinata whines.

'' But I really feel sick mom. ''

She crosses her arms.

'' Get ready for school now Hinata. ''

Hinata groans and goes back up to his bedroom and gets dressed for school, his stomach lurched and he almost gagged but swallowed thickly and groaned.

He went back downstairs and ate breakfast because his mom made him. Once he was done, he grabbed his bag and left the house, slowly heading to school.

Kageyama caught up to Hinata.

'' Oi Boke! ''

He ruffled Hinata's hair, Hinata just hummed weakly in response. Kageyama looked at Hinata, noticing his pale face.

'' Oh come on, your faking again today? Really doing a good job. ''

Hinata looks at Kageyama in confusion.